GABA activity and steroid hormones

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roccc

Hi all!

I want to ask you guys because doctors dont know about hormones.

There is something wrong with my hormones because I have high E2(not too high) and social anxiety.

and I know that my social anxiety caused by low GABA activity. I have hormonal imbalance but I dont know which steroid hormones increase or block my GABA activity.

For example, I used Proviron once, and my social anxiety was almost gone. because Proviron increases GABA activity.

Pregnenolone increases GABA activity too. I've tried it and it didn't work.

I need to find all hormones that increase or block GABA activity.

If you know which steroid hormones increase or block GABA activity, please tell me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi all!

I want to ask you guys because doctors dont know about hormones.

There is something wrong with my hormones because I have high E2(not too high) and social anxiety.

and I know that my social anxiety caused by low GABA activity. I have hormonal imbalance but I dont know which steroid hormones increase or block my GABA activity.

For example, I used Proviron once, and my social anxiety was almost gone. because Proviron increases GABA activity.

Pregnenolone increases GABA activity too. I've tried it and it didn't work.

I need to find all hormones that increase or block GABA activity.

If you know which steroid hormones increase or block GABA activity, please tell me.

Sorry for my bad english.

For a while now, you have been posting a series of hormone-related questions and asking the Forum for input. As has been pointed out previously, the only way any of us can offer you any insight is if you give us a more comprehensive understanding of your health. You write that you have high, but not too high, estrogen...how high is it? You note a "hormonal imbalance" - which hormones are out of balance and what are your lab values? What, if any, medications/supplements are you taking? How do you "know" your social anxiety is the result of GABA issues?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am a little disappointed to see some people asking questions and basically leaving the thread for good.

Be polite. If you are asking a question and people take the time to answer it, at least return to the thread to say thank you and add some more info that people may be asking.

Everyone should get an email alert when someone has replied to their questions.

Just common courtesy!

Roccc

For a while now, you have been posting a series of hormone-related questions and asking the Forum for input. As has been pointed out previously, the only way any of us can offer you any insight is if you give us a more comprehensive understanding of your health. You write that you have high, but not too high, estrogen...how high is it? You note a "hormonal imbalance" - which hormones are out of balance and what are your lab values? What, if any, medications/supplements are you taking? How do you "know" your social anxiety is the result of GABA issues?
because if I take a med that increases GABA activity, my social anxiety is decreasing.
my e2 is 43.
No meds.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale