Best way to lower Cortisol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
what is the best way to lower cortisol?
This is very difficult to answer without more information.
1. How high is it?
2. Is it even high? We need labs.
3. If it is high, a work up needs to be done to assess if there are medical issues causing it.
4. What do other hormones look like? Full labs are needed.
5. What are your symptoms?
6. How healthy is your lifestyle?
7. What medications are you on?

Vince

Super Moderator
This is very difficult to answer without more information.
1. How high is it?
2. Is it even high? We need labs.
3. If it is high, a work up needs to be done to assess if there are medical issues causing it.
4. What do other hormones look like? Full labs are needed.
5. What are your symptoms?
6. How healthy is your lifestyle?
7. What medications are you on?

What's the best way :confused: "sleep"

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Cortisol can be lowered by:

1- Better sleep (as Vince said).

2- Stress Management- Deep breathing exercises

3- Decreasing stimulants like coffee

4- Improving testosterone and thyroid function

Loki

Cortisol can be lowered by:

1- Better sleep (as Vince said).

2- Stress Management- Deep breathing exercises

3- Decreasing stimulants like coffee

4- Improving testosterone and thyroid function

So if you absolutely suck at 1-3, should you have your cortisol checked??? One thing I have never had looked at but 1-3, I'm screwed....

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So if you absolutely suck at 1-3, should you have your cortisol checked??? One thing I have never had looked at but 1-3, I'm screwed....

Why check it if you don't think there is much you can do about 1-3? I also have problems with 1 and 3, by the way.

What's the best way :confused: "sleep"

What? You're telling me you can safely say, without labs, that his cortisol is at a level that can be managed by sleeping and that it's not you know, a medical condition? There is no way to say that without labs at least.

What if his lifestyle is perfect, sleeps 8 hours solid, no issues, then what? Sleep more?

Vince

Super Moderator
What? You're telling me you can safely say, without labs, that his cortisol is at a level that can be managed by sleeping and that it's not you know, a medical condition? There is no way to say that without labs at least.

What if his lifestyle is perfect, sleeps 8 hours solid, no issues, then what? Sleep more?

Please read the post. The best way. So what is the best way, sleep.

Please read the post. The best way. So what is the best way, sleep.

No. You read my post.

What if the guy is sleeping PERFECTLY? 8 hours a night. You're saying more sleep?

How do you know it's not a medical condition this guy has?

That isn't very helpful vince. It also is very assuming of you to say that he isn't sleeping well already.

Vince

Super Moderator
No. You read my post.

What if the guy is sleeping PERFECTLY? 8 hours a night. You're saying more sleep?

How do you know it's not a medical condition this guy has?

That isn't very helpful vince. It also is very assuming of you to say that he isn't sleeping well already.

Are you dealing with low cortisol issues, if so how are you dealing with them.

Are you dealing with low cortisol issues, if so how are you dealing with them.

What? I literally don't even understand how you even thought of asking me that. This has nothing to do with me at all.

You're still dodging my questions, and not offering useful advice. "sleep" won't do much for a guy with cushings or an adrenal tumor, but you can't know he has those things because he offered no information.

Vince

Super Moderator
What? I literally don't even understand how you even thought of asking me that. This has nothing to do with me at all.

You're still dodging my questions, and not offering useful advice. "sleep" won't do much for a guy with cushings or an adrenal tumor, but you can't know he has those things because he offered no information.
He may answer his post and if he is having sleeping issues. I have a good post Breathing exercises. That I find very helpful. I'm not be able to post it now, because I'm using my phone. When I return home I will post it for you.

He may answer his post and if he is having sleeping issues. I have a good post Breathing exercises. That I find very helpful. I'm not be able to post it now, because I'm using my phone. When I return home I will post it for you.

Right, and that's fine, but you cannot simply say that "Sleep" is the best way to reduce cortisol, we have no idea what this guys levels are.

I digress, OP needs to post more info.

Vince

Super Moderator
Right, and that's fine, but you cannot simply say that "Sleep" is the best way to reduce cortisol, we have no idea what this guys levels are.

I digress, OP needs to post more info.

I also received my latest Labs today. If I have time I will also post them. I hope you will review them and tell me what you think.

The point is not to score points off each other. Let's all stay focused and see what we hear from the member losing the question.
Hey man, I was staying on topic, I had been called out when asked for more information. It is impossible to answer OP's question without more info, simply saying "sleep" isn't exactly helpful, especially in response to asking for more info. How it got into me being asked questions about my "low cortisol" is beyond me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me