low or high dead space syringes

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

I had an e-mail conversation with one of the members of this Forum and he got me very curious about some different syringes. I use normal insulin syringe 27G 1/2" and after injecting I checked if there was any testo left in the needle. So I draw back and it came back some testo, meaning the full dosage wasn´t injected. So my conclusion is, if one injects 0,2 ml one should draw a bit more in order to compensate for the loss. This means I´ve been injecting less than I thought I have. (inaccurate dosing and waste)
So according to the member there are syringes that can be bought that would minimize this problem.
So my question: Is a normal insulin syringe considered a low or high dead space syringe?
Or is there any method that can be used to get all fluid injected without waste?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Helboi

Insulin syringes have no dead space. The only ones that do are the removable tips. But don't draw any more than your dose, since the wasted portion is already accounted for in the measurement. It's just waste, not shorting you anything on your dose.

Vince

Super Moderator
I always use the same type of syringe, easytouch 27g 1/2". I also always inject the same way and when I get labs. I adjust from my results.

When I fill my syringes I use an old military term to where I fill it...to the line, not on or over the line. If that makes sense. I want my draw on the high side of the mark on the syringe. But I agree with others here, I think dead space doesn't really apply to the insulin syringes with perm attached needles. I also recommend you settle on one brand and use those only, for repeatability. But otherwise likely a miniscule difference with no harm done.

For HCG use non detachable syringes bigger G and easy to use. But to thin needle to inject testo with. It takes too long time so for testo I use a that one. For testo injection I use a syringe that do have removable needles. I draw with 21G from an ampoule and inject with 27G. So I need use both a longer and shorter needles. But I´ll guess is just a bit waste will remain in the needle after injecting.

Last edited:

captq

Hey Vince were are you getting the 27G easy touch I have been looking for months and a lot of people like Allegro Medical are sold out or not stocking them...

I always use the same type of syringe, easytouch 27g 1/2". I also always inject the same way and when I get labs. I adjust from my results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me