Fat sources

Buy Lab Tests Online
Is olive oil an ok fat source or would I be better off with coconut oil or MTC olive? I'm not using it to cook just to add to my vegetables and foods. I have been using at least a tablespoon daily of olive oil for years but thinking despite the saturated fat in coconut oil and mtc oil that they might be better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TMI

Butter and coconut are the best fats. Olive oil is pretty good, but comes in third place due to the omega 6 fatty acid content.

TMI

Grass-fed is favored. But any butter is better than no butter.

Betty put a little bit of butter in the batter but the little bit of batter made her big butt fatter.

madman

Super Moderator
Your fat intake should be composed of a mixture of saturated(grass fed butter/egg yolks(free range)/virgin coconut oil/tallow/lard or suet from meats preferably grass fed/virgin red palm oil)...........monounsaturated (virgin olive oil/avocado oil/macadamia nut oil) and of course omega 3 fatty acids DHA/EPA(sardines/salmon/mackerel/tuna/fish oil/krill oil) and minimize polyunsaturated (sunflower/sesame/safflower/corn/soy).

Cholesterol/saturated fats/monounsaturated fats are beneficial in many ways especially regarding hormone production=testosterone!

I would not say there is necessarily a best as they each have their benefits with the exception of too much polyunsaturated fats.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me