ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH DR.NEIL ROUZIERS views and methods on treating a patient with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
I have an appointment with a clinic here in Ontario, CANADA which is run by a Dr. Andrew Kiellerman who also runs clinics in Brampton and he seems to share the same views regarding TRT THERAPY as Neil Rouzier of achieving OPTIMAL HIGH/NORMAL range for TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.

From what I understand they start most patients on a TOPICAL TRT COMPOUNDED CREAM and I have spoken with his nurse a few times and she stated that a majority of male patients being treated for TRT are using 50mg testosterone cream TWICE DAILY and some are as high as 100mg TWICE DAILY.

She said they also offer injections but start most patients on a compounded cream first.

IS THIS A CLINIC WORTH LOOKING INTO?

http://www.andrewkiellermanmd.com/physicians

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

He touts bio-identical hormone therapy. In the world of male androgen replacement that's a red-flag. No wonder so many patients are prescribed compounded creams...I'm sure they come with bio-identical mumbo-jumbo. If he truly doesn't monitor hematocrit and estradiol that's even more reason to stay away.

madman

Super Moderator
Forgive me Nelson will work on that bad habit must be an OCD thing.....................thanks Coast! Will wait until I see my new md next month and go from there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me