Lab Results - 24 Months on TRT/15 Months on Daily Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

At the two year mark of TRT, 15 months on a daily injection protocol, I posted the following lab values.

Total Testosterone 1048 ng/dL (348 - 1197)

Free Testosterone 22.8 pg/mL (7.2 - 24.0)

SHBG 33.6 nmol/L (19.3 - 76.4)

Estradiol/Sensitive 30.4 of/mL (8.0 - 35.0)

These results were obtained on daily injections of 16 mg of testosterone enanthate. Small, regular doses produce success. HCG, 250, twice weekly. I have never taken an AI. This is the highest free testosterone value I have recorded. My SHBG, oddly, has risen.

I am very pleased with my results.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Coast do you feel there would be a slight overlap injecting the enanthate ester daily................have you ever tried propionate daily in the past?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Coastwatcher, for posting your levels. Your numbers sure look good. I had my labs today, I'll post my when available.

CoastWatcher

Coast do you feel there would be a slight overlap injecting the enanthate ester daily................have you ever tried propionate daily in the past?

This question has been asked often, perhaps understandably. As my doctors, my primary care physician here in Toronto and the endocrinologist I occasionally consult in the States, have pointed out, to achieve a true steady-state (one of my goals) you want to take advantage of the ester chain enanthate and cypionate offer. Dr. Saya has a wonderful post on daily injections where he goes into greater detail on daily injections and steady-state serum levels. It is also my understanding that propionate hurts like the devil when injected.

Daily injections aren't necessary to achieve TRT success. But for me they have helped me achieve great numbers, and I feel spectacular. I see no reason to change anything.

Coastie,

Your numbers look awesome! Weird that your SHBG rose into the 30's. Well...if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I've heard that test prop stings like a SOB too. No need for me.

TMI

Can you give us an idea how much higher your total T is on daily injections vs the same dose administered twice weekly or whatever your previous protocol was? I've read that daily injections can boost total T by about 25% over less frequent injections of the same dose.

CoastWatcher

Can you give us an idea how much higher your total T is on daily injections vs the same dose administered twice weekly or whatever your previous protocol was? I've read that daily injections can boost total T by about 25% over less frequent injections of the same dose.

Let me state, again, that daily injections aren't necessary for most men to achieve TRT success. I adopted a daily protocol because my estradiol was climbing, I wanted no part of an AI unless it was absolutely necessary, and at the time my SHBG was low and I was clearing testosterone quickly, too quickly. An injection schedule that saw me injecting 60mg of testosterone every 3.5 days resulted in total testosterone in the low 900s. My E2 was at 55. Daily injections of 16mg of testosterone produced higher T levels and dropped my estradiol by over 20 points. Less testosterone produced more robust levels - as I'd hoped.

I am not the only EM member following a daily protocol. I don't think any of us started with it; we adopted it in response to...something (high E2, typically).

Let me state, again, that daily injections aren't necessary for most men to achieve TRT success. I adopted a daily protocol because my estradiol was climbing, I wanted no part of an AI unless it was absolutely necessary, and at the time my SHBG was low and I was clearing testosterone quickly, too quickly. An injection schedule that saw me injecting 60mg of testosterone every 3.5 days resulted in total testosterone in the low 900s. My E2 was at 55. Daily injections of 16mg of testosterone produced higher T levels and dropped my estradiol by over 20 points. Less testosterone produced more robust levels - as I'd hoped.

I am not the only EM member following a daily protocol. I don't think any of us started with it; we adopted it in response to...something (high E2, typically).

When do you get your tests done relative to injection?

TMI

So, more frequent injections of T resulted in higher T levels and lower E levels. Sounds like a win to me. Thank you for sharing.

I inject every morning between 6:15 and 6:30am (weekends and holidays included). I have blood drawn for testing between noon and 1pm (and have maintained that practice since starting on daily injections).

Interesting. I simply cannot fathom how you put a sharp object anywhere near your body at 6 am. I wouldn't even be able to draw the test into a syringe at 6 am. Man I wish I was "normal" when it came to sleep.

CoastWatcher

Interesting. I simply cannot fathom how you put a sharp object anywhere near your body at 6 am. I wouldn't even be able to draw the test into a syringe at 6 am. Man I wish I was "normal" when it came to sleep.

Pit is recognized that poor sleep patterns contribute to hypogonadism. Once I had found success on TRT, my sleep became as regular as one could hope for. I awake most mornings at 5:45 ahead of the 6:00am clock. I have 15 to 30 minutes to shower and focus. Needles are filled the night before.

Pit is recognized that poor sleep patterns contribute to hypogonadism.

What does "pit" mean? Do you mean "it"?

I have narcolepsy, so nothing will fix my issue really. I understand that, and it is something I have to live with, but I am simply amazed by others ability to do things like shower and self inject when they wake up. It is something I probably will never be able to do, much like a person with paralysis will never walk or something. Unfortunately that's how it is for me. TRT didn't really change much there for me, but I didn't expect it to so I'm not disappointed.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you do daily injections, I would think any time of day would be okay. As long as it's the same time everyday, of course daily injecting is not for everyone. I'm happy with injecting every 3 1/2 days.

Pranayama

The MWF protocol is fine for me. If I were to discover however, that daily small injections would eliminate the need for an estrogen blocker, I would seriously consider it. My total per week for test is: 120 mg which is down from the 150 mg per week which I started with. So, if I did daily injections that would be about 17 mg per day. I'll see what my next labs show.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me