Where can I buy Hcg for my TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestBoss

Hi Everyone,

Quick question. I just got blood tests done and am awaiting the results. I may be starting on shots of testosterone soon twice a week along with an AI. My doctor was telling me that he wanted to put me on HCG to preserve my fertility. Is that really necessary? The front desk lady said a 3 month supply of HCG could cost me $400 from a compound pharmacy. There's no way I can afford that on an on-going basis. I do want to have children eventually.

Also, my doctor was saying that testosterone has to be mailed to me? Lol wtf is he talking about, I can get it from my CVS pharmacy for like $10... Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

Many here and I agree that HCG is very important to your protocol. That price however seems VERY high... Mine is not anywhere close to that... Research the benefits on this site... Outside of all the benefits and fertility benefits it's simply nice to not have your nuts shrivel up and die :).... I will dig up my cost and post...

You can get 11000iu HCG from Defy for...$70$

But it is necessary, fertility yes, but there's also no need at all to endure induced organ failure by having your nuts shrivel away to nothing and die.

TestBoss

Ok thanks. It was the lady at the front desk who probably doesn't know jack who said that price. I just get very agitated when I feel like I'm being scammed. I still haven't gotten my results or talked to the doctor but when he said they'd have to mail me testosterone, I was like what is this guy on? Compounded injectable testosterone? LOL

PAUL-E

Ok thanks. It was the lady at the front desk who probably doesn't know jack who said that price. I just get very agitated when I feel like I'm being scammed. I still haven't gotten my results or talked to the doctor but when he said they'd have to mail me testosterone, I was like what is this guy on? Compounded injectable testosterone? LOL

IMHO nothing wrong with compounded medications including injectable testosterone just wrong to get ripped off

TestBoss

Ok thanks for the help. I didn't realize a compound pharmacy would compound injectable testosterone. Like how do you know if it's legit? HCG i can understand because I've called CVS and they don't carry that. As long as the prices are reasonable, that's fine. I would just rather get an AI and Test Cyp from a trusted pharmacy like CVS or Walgreens, etc.

Re-Ride

... I've called CVS and they don't carry (hCG)...
Apparently the distributors recently started restricting which specific stores they will allow to carry certain drugs like hCG. I have gotten both Novarel and APP from CVS. If your CVS store does not carry it then ask the pharmacist which one does.

In the last year I have been offered hCG very close to expiration from both Walgreens and CVS. Be sure to check the date prior to accepting it if you want the freshest product. You have the right to decline and get it filled elsewhere. FYI Novarel has a longer shelf life, usually more than a year, than does the compounded product.

TestBoss

Ok great, thanks for helping out. So it looks like I can get all 3 drugs from CVS or some form of pharmacy besides a compounded one. Hopefully my doctor isn't a douche and is like "no we can only do it through compounded pharmacies." Do the doctors get money if they use certain compound pharmacies for these substances? When you're already paying a lot for insurance, I want to be able to use CVS and get the best deal.

ERO

Hi Everyone,

Quick question. I just got blood tests done and am awaiting the results. I may be starting on shots of testosterone soon twice a week along with an AI. My doctor was telling me that he wanted to put me on HCG to preserve my fertility. Is that really necessary? The front desk lady said a 3 month supply of HCG could cost me $400 from a compound pharmacy. There's no way I can afford that on an on-going basis. I do want to have children eventually.

Also, my doctor was saying that testosterone has to be mailed to me? Lol wtf is he talking about, I can get it from my CVS pharmacy for like $10... Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Better TRT docs start guys on twice a week Test & HCG shots and wait 6 weeks before deciding if an AI is needed or not. Beware of docs that start all their guys on Test and an AI right out of the gate as their "cookie cutter" protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me