Advise for consult of labs and protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

lsr75

Hello..
I am living in Canada but seeking to consult with an expert on trt about my recent labs.. I have been suffering from severe depression..testicle atrophy and low T for 4 yrs.. My T is 289 ..
For last several yrs GPs have been saying i am fine and just putting me on anti depressants.. Finally i met with a Dr at a wellness clinic who orederd some proper labs and is now rdy to prescribe me T.. My appointment is Oct 13th..
But i would like to consult with an expert before the appt and have them look over my labs and possibly recommend a protocol.. The Dr i am working with is open to suggestions on the protocol..specifically hcg as this is not a commonly used in trt in Canada..
I am thinking of calling Defy or Consulting with Nelson Vergel..
Would either of these options help me since i live out of country..
How fast can i get answers.. I am kinda pressed for time.. I ve already emailed nelson but not heard back yet

I have all new labs rdy

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lsr75

Do you have an idea of consult cost with Defy? I know they cant prescribe.. My doc will do that.. I am just looking for protocol suggestions and review of my labs..
Nelson seems very knowledgeable and his fee is only 150$.. But i sent an email and havent heard back.. Kinda need to speak to someone before the 13th.. So i can discuss options with my Dr

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Do you have an idea of consult cost with Defy? I know they cant prescribe.. My doc will do that.. I am just looking for protocol suggestions and review of my labs..
Nelson seems very knowledgeable and his fee is only 150$.. But i sent an email and havent heard back.. Kinda need to speak to someone before the 13th.. So i can discuss options with my Dr

Please check your inbox. I replied to your message. Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching