Coming off TRT Restarting.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alisek12

Good afternoon everyone! I hope someone can help! I am a 25 year old male, currently working as a police officer. I am concerned that I was put on TRT unnecessarily in 2013. My levels were low in the 300s. I wrestled in college all 4 years and took trenbolone and equipoise consecutively in 2013 and came off cold turkey. I felt horrible. Low energy, no interest in sex- and I am a sexual person, I had high levels of anxiety, weight loss, appetite loss, felt like complete crap. When I had my levels checked they were 400. A few months later they hit down in the 300 range. I believe one time they hit 500ish. But months later were back in the 300s. I eat well and exercise on a regular basis but after 9 months of stoping the steroids I was unable to naturally get my levels over 400 consistently. I was led to believe that these numbers were horrible and I needed therapy, and mabe I do but at the time I was just young and very uneducated about all of this. No I'm concerned because I want to have children and also want to be healthy and live a long life. I am very concerned about testosterone or the mismanagement of the therapy causing heart or artery damage long term I know there are many benefits of testosterone I just want to make sure it's what's best and I was not as educated and did not research this before as much. Is it possible to do a restart at this point and get my self back online? I just think mabe if I would have tried a restart in 2013 mabe I could have gotten myself all the way back. Mabe I don't have hypogonadism mabe it was just the fact that I came off cold turkey and never got my testicles all the way back on line.. Please give me some insights here!! Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CPTWilly

My first advice would be to get a good doctor. If you don't have someone local that you trust, Excelmale.com recommends Defy Medical and PrimeBody. Both of those clinics have provided resources here and you can trust that they know what they are doing.

Get a consult and tell them you want to do a restart. They are going to have you draw blood and get labwork done, because they will need more information to get you on a program.

Most likely, they will add HCG to your current protocol to restore testicular function. Once the testes are built back up, they will probably take you off T and HCG and put you on Clomid or Tamoxifen (sp?) for a few weeks. Then you will do more blood work to find out if it works.

Alisek12

Thank you, I was thinking that. Dr scallys protocol looks pretty solid as far as getting your levels back in check and restoring your axis. Does anyone have a timeline or advise on how long it would take to come back and if they believe I can come back? I always had a high sex drive until I started then stopped taking the tren and EQ. I am more embarrassed and ashamed of myself because there are men that have hypogonadism for no reason mine was 100% created by myself and has led me to TRT. I just want to try and come back. I am currently also scheduled to see a endocrinologist with fertility experience at the Cleveland clinic named Dr ADI MEHTA

CPTWilly

I would print a few things to take to your appointment, to include the list of recommended blood tests and a copy of Dr. Scally's protocol.

I understand why you feel embarrassed/ashamed, but I want to encourage you to drop that baggage. We all make mistakes. We all make choices with unforeseen consequences. It is good to be honest about it, especially with your doctor, but don't let it weigh you down. You are not the first man to make that mistake, you won't be the last, but as you crawl out of the hole you dug, you will be able to give solid advice to other young men who make a similar choice.

Last edited:

Alisek12

Awesome, thank you so much! If anyone else also has advice it's more then welcome, I am scared having low levels of testosterone is no joke 3 years ago honestly was the worst experience of my life feeling like that is absolutely terrible I just want to avoid that this time by trying to restart on a proper protocol. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work but at my age I figured it's worth a try, if not Testosterone is still there. Thank you!!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]​This thread includes a discussion on ​a simpler
HPTA reset protocol ​(the protocol is in the last post):​
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]​If after HPTA reset you do not attain a T level of at least 500 ng/dL (after 6 weeks of stopping the reset protocol), you could repeat it again. If this fails to restart T production close to your original baseline, then the decision is to stay on TRT.​
[/FONT]

CPTWilly

I am a solutions oriented person. I love this community because the moderators are always able to guide members to a reasonable next step -- they bring solutions to these very personal problems. Kudos to you, Nelson, and to the rest of the Excelmale.com moderators.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me