Adex/DIM- Anyone have success with combo'd drug/ sides? Im gettting sides after 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike Lauer

Hey guys: 2 part question with background info: long time member/non-poster but active on facebook: Defy appears to be prescribing Adex/DIM compounded together at empower or APS. Anyone have any experience with efficacy vs standard Adex by itself?

On my 2nd week dosage of .25mg/200mg Adex/DIM and starting to get Low E2 symptoms:
neck pains, sore knees, flu like feeling with fatigue. Chills. Last test Results

TT-752 (280-1152 range)
FT-28.7 (19- 26.5 range)
e2 sens- 57 (20-35 range) (Had water retention, libido, high blood pressure, sore joints and flushing)

Blood drawn 1 week after last injection (UPS lost package and had to wait for another from APS).
Standard regimen: 80mg Test-Cyp w/ 400IU HCG 2 times a week.

My plan: I've ordered a E2 sensitive with TT/FT and will skip the next AI pill on 10/6 (next injection).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'd probably only take one of those. I think it's a common combination, very common used separately, but in combination some guys may need more than the .25mg but defer from upping the pharmaceutical side of it and opt for a more natural (OTC) approach. It may well indeed be more than you need, some of us respond very differently to the same meds.

1Draw

Hey guys: 2 part question with background info: long time member/non-poster but active on facebook: Defy appears to be prescribing Adex/DIM compounded together at empower or APS. Anyone have any experience with efficacy vs standard Adex by itself?

On my 2nd week dosage of .25mg/200mg Adex/DIM and starting to get Low E2 symptoms:
neck pains, sore knees, flu like feeling with fatigue. Chills. Last test Results

TT-752 (280-1152 range)
FT-28.7 (19- 26.5 range)
e2 sens- 57 (20-35 range) (Had water retention, libido, high blood pressure, sore joints and flushing)

Blood drawn 1 week after last injection (UPS lost package and had to wait for another from APS).
Standard regimen: 80mg Test-Cyp w/ 400IU HCG 2 times a week.

My plan: I've ordered a E2 sensitive with TT/FT and will skip the next AI pill on 10/6 (next injection).

Mike:
You may have allergies to the ingredients in DIM. I also cannot take DIM having tried it last year. Just recently, Defy prescribed same anastrazole/DIM you are taking .25mg/200 mg. After first capsule started having minor joint aches, sinus congestion, cough, flu like symptoms. DIM is a herbal supplement made from broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, califlower & kale and unfortunately, I'm allergic to the ingredients along with many other plant based herbal supplements.

Defy is changing my prescription to .25 mg compounded Anastrozole only with NO DIM. As soon as I receive it and start taking it I will let you know if any sides.

IMHO, I would try that. Your E2 is high and you definitely need the AI. Good Luck!

shan1784

Had the same thing happening to me using anastrazole/DIM prescribed from Defy... Exact issues as OP has stated.. I am now on just straight Anastrazole. I was being very cautious by only taking one dose a week instead of twice as directed but was so misreable when it hit me.. It was like I was giving myself the flu twice a week for three weeks straight... I haven't had any issues with just Anastrazole and have moved to 2 doses starting this week so will see what happens but I'm am confident that it was DIM that was causing my issues...

Weasel

Had the same thing happening to me using anastrazole/DIM prescribed from Defy... Exact issues as OP has stated.. I am now on just straight Anastrazole. I was being very cautious by only taking one dose a week instead of twice as directed but was so misreable when it hit me.. It was like I was giving myself the flu twice a week for three weeks straight... I haven't had any issues with just Anastrazole and have moved to 2 doses starting this week so will see what happens but I'm am confident that it was DIM that was causing my issues...

I had low e2 symptoms and asked for DIM only. I'll see how that goes i guess.

1Draw

At least I'm not by myself and not making things up. Think this would be a good sticky for Nelson to consider - Allergies to DIM and also Grapeseed Oil. I had flu like symptoms while on pellets compounded with Grapeseed oil. Switched to sesame oil and they disappeared....

Mike is your T Cyp compounded with grapeseed oil and if so, how long have you been doing the injections? That may be a cause as well.

Mike Lauer

It is grapeseed oil. Been on test cyp for 6 months with no issues, until added in adex/dim compound. Just got blood drawn, will now were e2 is at and will not take another AI until dim is separated from adex dosage.

Mike Lauer

I'd probably only take one of those. I think it's a common combination, very common used separately, but in combination some guys may need more than the .25mg but defer from upping the pharmaceutical side of it and opt for a more natural (OTC) approach. It may well indeed be more than you need, some of us respond very differently to the same meds.

Agreed on response. I seem to be in the same boat as you with hcg ( I be been trolling your posts for the last year ��). Don't feel much from it, other than higher e2. Water retention is bad too. Gained 17lbs in water weight. Down 6 with AI.

Zooka15

I to had all the symptoms above from adex\DIM. I don't think it is the DIM. Adex can cause all of the above symptoms. http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-4511/arimidex-oral/details/list-sideeffects

Mine would last about 4-8 days after stopping the med , which would be correct based on the half-life of adex. I trailed the med 3 times at a dose of .25 twice a week , then requested lower at .125 twice a week. Side effect were to much. I got irritated sinus bad, body pain as well. I tried DIM by itself and never had any of these effects.

Weasel

You asked for Dim only???? Dim is what seems to be causing the issue as far as I can see... Do you mean you asked for Anastrazole only?

Yes, DIM only, as I thought it was the Adex that was driving my e2 to low. a single 0.25 dose took my e2 from 48.? t0 28.?

Mike Lauer

Here's an update FWIW:
Got bloods drawn, and while I felt like utter dog crap 4 days after last Adex/dim dosage, I still was at 37 e2 sensitive and 1152 TT. Took until 8 days after last Ai/dim dosage to get back to normal.my E2 is rising again; standard ADEX on the way to see if any issues. If adex is a prob, I will look to lower test dosage.

CoastWatcher

How long had you been following your protocol before you E2 hit the high mark (with the sides) you complained of in the original post? If I missed that, I apologize. What was your estradiol when measured prior to that value?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me