Toothpaste

Buy Lab Tests Online

Renman23

I've never tried it but I know a few people that use toothpaste made from clay. I'm told it's full of healthy minerals that are good for your teeth and body.

I use a charcoal toothpaste... I like it.

[FONT=&quot]
  • "NATURE’S ANSWER TO TEETH WHITENING” We teamed up with Mother Nature to deliver a toothpaste with the most effective whitening and detoxifying ingredients on earth. Food Grade Activated Charcoal (Active Carbon), Certified Organic Coconut Oil, and Baking Soda create a powerful teeth whitening ( blanqueador de dientes ) effect with zero tooth sensitivity.
  • ?? MADE IN USA - VEGAN - FLUORIDE FREE - SLS FREE - GLUTEN FREE - PEROXIDE FREE - NO TRICLOSAN - NO PARABENS - SAFE FOR KIDS
  • ? ORAL DETOX FOR A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER MOUTH - Bad Breath Treatment - Infused with the antiseptic and remineralizing properties of Diatomaceous Earth, Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, Xylitol and Peppermint Oil. Includes all the ingredients needed for a natural everyday toothpaste #MOMAPPROVED
  • ? A CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE THAT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD WITH NO MESS! Our Pacific Mint flavor cures bad breath and will leave your mouth feeling fresh like a day at the beach. Naturally flavored with Xylitol and Peppermint Oil. Keep your sink clean with no need to use the messy powder version of charcoal.
  • ? FULL SMILE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - We do not like fake smiles, so if you are not fully happy with your product, please let us know, and we will offer you a full refund. We are a USA based company, and our Smile Team is located in Santa Barbara, California, and is ready to answer your teeth whitening questions 24/7.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
https://www.amazon.com/Cali-White-A...531331029&sr=1-4&keywords=charcoal+toothpaste

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching