Bunk Meds from Hallandale

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxadvance

So Defy switched up my providing pharmacy from APS to Hallandale. I had posted an earlier thread stating I wasn't too stoked about it and the fact that they split it up in 2 5ml vials. Mixed response. So be it.

I had my six month consult and lab review with the nurse and we agreed to bump up injection from .4 ml to .5 ml. At .4 I was testing out at low 700's. At .5 ml I was in the low 1100's but feeling better physically sexually mentally, etc.

Something started to lag in the past month and I didn't feel right. My strength was there but had plateaued, I had been benching 245lbs 3 reps, but had stalled out. My libido went into the tank though. So I tested thursday thru Discounted Labs and lo and behold I was at a T level of 586, and it was 1 day after my injection, and 3.5 days past my prior injection. I injected Sunday afternoon, Wednesday late afternoon and tested at 11 am Thursday morning. So even if the wed injection hadn't hit yet, there's no way it falls 500-600 points in 3.5 days. It never has before.

And here's something weird, my second vial is a little cloudy where the first vial is pretty clear. Not digging my current situation. Someone had posted a prior thread about Hallandale's reputation for making weak meds before, some had said they heard the same thing, some had come on defending them claiming hearsay. Here's my take,

Numbers don't lie, beware Hallandale Pharmacy. I'll be happy to send my nearly full second vial back to Defy if they want to test this junk.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Damn, that is seriously messed up. I can see getting cloudy Test in the winter because cold temps can do that (and you can fix it with hot water) but your was not only cloudy but under-dosed as well.

E

endopa-c

So Defy switched up my providing pharmacy from APS to Hallandale. I had posted an earlier thread stating I wasn't too stoked about it and the fact that they split it up in 2 5ml vials. Mixed response. So be it.

I had my six month consult and lab review with the nurse and we agreed to bump up injection from .4 ml to .5 ml. At .4 I was testing out at low 700's. At .5 ml I was in the low 1100's but feeling better physically sexually mentally, etc.

Something started to lag in the past month and I didn't feel right. My strength was there but had plateaued, I had been benching 245lbs 3 reps, but had stalled out. My libido went into the tank though. So I tested thursday thru Discounted Labs and lo and behold I was at a T level of 586, and it was 1 day after my injection, and 3.5 days past my prior injection. I injected Sunday afternoon, Wednesday late afternoon and tested at 11 am Thursday morning. So even if the wed injection hadn't hit yet, there's no way it falls 500-600 points in 3.5 days. It never has before.

And here's something weird, my second vial is a little cloudy where the first vial is pretty clear. Not digging my current situation. Someone had posted a prior thread about Hallandale's reputation for making weak meds before, some had said they heard the same thing, some had come on defending them claiming hearsay. Here's my take,

Numbers don't lie, beware Hallandale Pharmacy. I'll be happy to send my nearly full second vial back to Defy if they want to test this junk.
Maxadvance- Please contact the office tomorrow and we will mail you a prepaid shipping label to return the medication and we will exchange it for you at no cost to you. I've not heard of this specific issue and we've not had any issues with them in the past but we will investigate your claim and have your meds shipped to you from a different pharmacy

Im on a Hallandale CYP right now, I haven't noticed anything negative, I shoot daily Cyp these days, 24mg, but I have tests upcoming in a week. I know that they're grapeseed Cyp injects alot harder than the same grapeseed Cyp from APS. This is very troubling, I appreciate the report and the fact you have it backed by testing is what we need to see.

The first course of action should be to request the analytical report from the pharmacy, which the clinic can do for you. Any pharmacy who compounds or manufactures a sterile medication must send each batch to a third party analytical lab to test for potency, sterility, and endotoxins before dispensing that batch. The FDA regulates this very closely, and the pharmacy must supply this information upon request. Keep in mind that these pharmacies produce medications in large batches, therefore you would not be the only one reporting this issue. What happened to you has been observed in patients using various commercial (brand name) and generic compounded testosterone. You are relying on a single blood test to conclude a judgment on the pharmacy, which is unfounded without the analytical report.

Cloudiness does not equal loss of potency. If you are in an area where the weather is cool it may have fallen out of solution during shipping. The pharmacy will replace the bottle if it remains cloudy after warming up. This can happen with any brand.

[h=3]Please Be Advised[/b]Regarding your Testosterone Cypionate suspended in oil for injection;
Storage at low temperatures may result in the separation or “crystallization” of the testosterone within the solution. Injecting testosterone which has been separated may result in pain and swelling at the site of injection which may persist until the testosterone is completely absorbed from the site. If you reside in a state with seasonal low temperatures and we shipped your testosterone through mail; please be aware that separation may have occurred, although it may not be visible to you.
To re-dissolve the testosterone: Place the vial into hot water for at least 5 minutes prior to injection and INJECT SLOWLY. You may boil water at a low temperature or use hot water directly from the faucet. Be careful not to touch the glass vial until it has cooled off after being placed in the hot water. This only needs to be done if the vial has been stored and/or exposed to low temperatures for a period of time, not prior to every injection if the vial is properly stored at room temperature.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE store Testosterone Cypionate at room temperature
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Jay

That is unfortunate. I have a shipment from Hallandale coming today but it is cream. Hopefully it works!

The first course of action should be to request the analytical report from the pharmacy, which the clinic can do for you. Any pharmacy who compounds or manufactures a sterile medication must send each batch to a third party analytical lab to test for potency, sterility, and endotoxins before dispensing that batch. The FDA regulates this very closely, and the pharmacy must supply this information upon request. Keep in mind that these pharmacies produce medications in large batches, therefore you would not be the only one reporting this issue. What happened to you has been observed in patients using various commercial (brand name) and generic compounded testosterone. You are relying on a single blood test to conclude a judgment on the pharmacy, which is unfounded without the analytical report.

Cloudiness does not equal loss of potency. If you are in an area where the weather is cool it may have fallen out of solution during shipping. The pharmacy will replace the bottle if it remains cloudy after warming up. This can happen with any brand.

Please Be Advised

Regarding your Testosterone Cypionate suspended in oil for injection;
Storage at low temperatures may result in the separation or “crystallization” of the testosterone within the solution. Injecting testosterone which has been separated may result in pain and swelling at the site of injection which may persist until the testosterone is completely absorbed from the site. If you reside in a state with seasonal low temperatures and we shipped your testosterone through mail; please be aware that separation may have occurred, although it may not be visible to you.
To re-dissolve the testosterone: Place the vial into hot water for at least 5 minutes prior to injection and INJECT SLOWLY. You may boil water at a low temperature or use hot water directly from the faucet. Be careful not to touch the glass vial until it has cooled off after being placed in the hot water. This only needs to be done if the vial has been stored and/or exposed to low temperatures for a period of time, not prior to every injection if the vial is properly stored at room temperature.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE store Testosterone Cypionate at room temperature

You'd better show up with some proof and fast because a bunch of Defy patients are likely to start refusing their meds from Hallandale.

maxadvance

To set the record straight, it's never been in cool temps. Last week I did a trip to Florida, from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando and back to Cali. I had paid for the tests awhile back and had some time on Thursday to make an appt at a local Labcorp. It was hot and muggy and was in my bag in the rental car, but heat shouldn't affect it according to you guys.

According to Jasen it's 'impossible' for the T to be low potency due to such tight industry regulation and it would have been caught. Not sure how I respond to that other than some bottles could have been subjected to conditions that made it weaker after production.

To set the record straight, it's never been in cool temps. Last week I did a trip to Florida, from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando and back to Cali. I had paid for the tests awhile back and had some time on Thursday to make an appt at a local Labcorp. It was hot and muggy and was in my bag in the rental car, but heat shouldn't affect it according to you guys.

According to Jasen it's 'impossible' for the T to be low potency due to such tight industry regulation and it would have been caught. Not sure how I respond to that other than some bottles could have been subjected to conditions that made it weaker after production.

I'm just a little bit worried by all this quite frankly, though I don't perceive a feeling of anything negative or unusual. Please keep us posted on this!!

Pranayama

I recently received my 2nd refill of test from Hallandale. I detect no lack of potency and my last labs showed it is correctly dosed.

As Jasen mentioned, let's get the batch number and have the pharmacy send over the analysis reports to further assess. We do this with our vetted pharmacies periodically to ensure accountability anyways, but will be especially interested to see these specific results given the details here.

Of note, patients can always request that their script NOT be sent to a particular pharmacy (Hallandale) for any reason, in which case they will be sent to an alternative VETTED pharmacy (i.e. APS, Empower).

As Jasen mentioned, let's get the batch number and have the pharmacy send over the analysis reports to further assess. We do this with our vetted pharmacies periodically to ensure accountability anyways, but will be especially interested to see these specific results given the details here.

Of note, patients can always request that their script NOT be sent to a particular pharmacy (Hallandale) for any reason, in which case they will be sent to an alternative VETTED pharmacy (i.e. APS, Empower).

Perfect...Thanks @Dr Justin Saya, MD

Superman

I know that they're grapeseed Cyp injects alot harder than the same grapeseed Cyp from APS.
this is true. my old place sent meds from hallendale and it was much harder to inject compared to the APS. The other place defy uses i think was named tri-coast is also hard as hell to inject. i request APS every time i order.

also i am on the lowest dose of my life and my free and total levels are the highest they have ever been. sure there may be several other factors besides pharmacy choice but I assume it might have a little to do with it.

All -

After inquiry with the pharmacy, please see attached documents. Included are the Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Sterility Report for the Lot in question. As you will see, the batch tested "no growth" (sterile) and the potency was not "bunk", but was in fact more potent than the stated 200mg/ml. The expectation is to be within 90-110% of "stated" concentration/potency (we expect 95-105%). The Lot/batch in question tested at 209.043 mg/ml (stated 200mg/ml) for a potency of 104.5% of expected.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion and/or speculation.

Attachments

• Hallandale COA.pdf
    12.7 KB · Views: 280
  • Hallandale Sterility Report.pdf
    20.3 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men