What' the best whey to use after a workout?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

If there is a list somewhere of the Whey products which are instantized ( made freely dissolve-able w/o clumps) with sunflower lecithin rather than soy lecithin then someone should post it. MyProtein has also has:

ISO PRO which has the sunflower lecithin not the soy. Today's price is $24 for 2.2 lbs with THIRSTY coupon code. Labdoor #1/78

NATIVE WHEY is the "most biologically active" whey they claim. It prices out at $24 for 2.2 lbs. Native Whey Protein Isolate*, Lactase, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin). *From milk

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I finally got my Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate, the taste is very mild. The taste is pretty much like a weak milk, maybe like low fat milk.

madman

Super Moderator
Regarding the taste that is a good sign Vince like a weak milk....................thank god it is not like most of the off flavored cheese derived whey!

TransitPoloce

Why is a grass fed Whey protein assumed to be better than the alternatives?

I eat grass fed beef for the higher ratio of Omega 3 fatty Acids. Most whey protein has negligible levels of fat, so the benefits of being grass fed are largely missing in whey (but not the high price tag).

I realise grass fed beef probably has a superior nutritional profile beyond the fat ratio - but that is what makes it superior in most people's eyes.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why is a grass fed Whey protein assumed to be better than the alternatives?

I eat grass fed beef for the higher ratio of Omega 3 fatty Acids. Most whey protein has negligible levels of fat, so the benefits of being grass fed are largely missing in whey (but not the high price tag).

I realise grass fed beef probably has a superior nutritional profile beyond the fat ratio - but that is what makes it superior in most people's eyes.

I was just looking for a good whey isolate, to use after my workouts. I've never used whey before. Whey has definitely has helped me grow more muscle.

madman

Super Moderator
I was just looking for a good whey isolate, to use after my workouts. I've never used whey before. Whey has definitely has helped me grow more muscle.

That was a great thread Vince and I had forgot that Vital Whey was the first native whey i ever used which was a concentrate but the taste was amazing although the product is way overpriced.

I eventually switched over to using the New Zealand grass fed whey purchasing 25-50 lbs at a tiime to save money.

Now I am using the Native whey isolate 95 from myprotein.ca which comes in 2.2 lb bags and I order 10 as their is always a discount code to use so it works out to about $296 CAD for roughly 22 lbs of whey.

Vince

Super Moderator
That was a great thread Vince and I had forgot that Vital Whey was the first native whey i ever used which was a concentrate but the taste was amazing although the product is way overpriced.

I eventually switched over to using the New Zealand grass fed whey purchasing 25-50 lbs at a tiime to save money.

Now I am using the Native whey isolate 95 from myprotein.ca which comes in 2.2 lb bags and I order 10 as their is always a discount code to use so it works out to about $296 CAD for roughly 22 lbs of whey.

The Best and Worst Whey Protein Powders

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8340-The-Best-and-Worst-Whey-Protein-Powders

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me