About to start TRT...incompetent docs?

Buy Lab Tests Online

crazyhaha

I am 41 and have had low-t for probably 2 years now, but only had it checked 6 months ago (total t = 308).
-First Urologist, said exercise and lose weight for 3-6 months, and then try TRT.
-Endocrinologist said Androgel and come back in 3 months.
-Second Urologist (second opinion) said 200 mg testosterone cypionate and come back in 2 months.

I have worked my butt off doing cardo and lifting and lost 20 lbs, but my last test was even lower (209)

I am not going to use the Androgel because I have young daughters and the chance of affecting them freaks me out.

I have read a lot on this site about TRT side-effects, follow-up labs, and I am pretty concerned. I already have a lot of body hair, my wife used to joke that I had larger breasts, and I sweat like crazy. Exercise has helped somewhat, but a lot is genetics. I see others on HCG and anastrozole to combat side-effects.

So, my Questions:
1. Is there any hope exercise will improve low-t at this point?

2. If I start the injections, when should the follow up testing and appointments be done? Will there be a crash?

3. Should I be on HCG and other stuff as well from the start, or wait for the side-effects happen?

4. Everyone on this site raves about TriMix. Every doc I ask says, "Why do you want to inject your penis, no you don't need that". I am sick of the ED drugs because get stuffy and get a cold every time I take them, and then the sex is not good because I have no confidence. So, Why are the docs saying no to injections?

Also, does anyone know of a spouse support page or group for low-t. My wife and I are not handling this well.

Thanks,

crazyhaha

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

crazyhaha

Here are some other labs:

Date

Serum

Free

5/04/2016

7/2/2016

7/14/2016

8/24/2016

FSH: 4.9
LH: 4.6
Prolactin: 5.1
PSA: 0.3

Sean Mosher

I echo what ERO said..............you can already see the inconsistency you've gotten from your current set of doctors.
You will need to get an extensive panel of blood work run to get a better picture of what's going on and what you need as far as treatment.
I'd continue to browse this site, get all your bloodwork done, come back and post it here and get feedback.

crazyhaha

Thanks guys!! This is a huge help! I am reading up on the blood work posts that you pointed out and although I have some of them, I definitely don't have all. I messaged Defy Medical and will get blood work going and see what their plan is before starting TRT.

I'll post back in a while with results/plan details and get feedback.

Thanks Again!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching