How quickly does E2 drop after lowering test dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

selous

Just saw this.
Dropping my dose to 120mg a week split into three injects with no AI whatsoever did the trick.I have never had a problem since.
My total T is always around 900-950 and my E2 stays steady as a rock at around 30 which is ideal.
I believe my body's initial response to the exogenous T was to aromatize like crazy but once the dose was lowered and constant everything just resolved itself nicely.
Even my lipids have been much better since starting red rice yeast and policolsonol every day and I have kept my hematocrit in normal range by eating a half grapefruit a day.

selous

That's good to hear congratulations. How many IU of HCG are you injecting per week?

I use 1000IU per week (2x500).

Do you have a detailed post of your current problems with your protocol?.You say you are experiencing similar issues to those I experienced but some detail may enable us to help you.

Last edited:
Wow 100IU is quite low I’m amazed you can get away with that, nice.
Same here started with defy about 4 months ago at 80mg twice a week so 160mg total and 500IU HCG twice a week so 1000IU total.

Got my levels to (testosterone 1133) and (free test at 30.4) but estradiol went to 55.
Had my consult a few days ago and he’s bringing me down to 70mg twice a week so 140mg total and HCG stays same as before 500iu twice weekly. However we’re now adding arimedex at .25mg on injection days which is twice a week.
So when I read your post I’m thinking if I should hold off on the arimidex when it arrives on Tuesday via fedex.
Anyways I didn’t mean to hijack your thread, sorry.

selous

I actually edited this post after I made it.
I left a zero off the HCG dose so It's the same as yours.
I believe lowering your dose will help big time.

Also how long have you been on trt?
If it's just a month or so I would give your body time to adjust to the lower dose before messing with an AI.It all depends on how bad you feel and how severe your water retention is.My E2 was much higher than yours initially.

No worries on hi jacking the thread.Since my situation is resolved might as well use this thread to help someone else.

So far the only change I’ve done is lower the testosterone from 160mg to 140mg and that was last week. The arimidex has not arrived yet.
I guess I could add it in when it arrives and see how things go. I’ll be retesting E2 again in 3 months from now.
I also deal with water retention, ED (did not have this pre TRT), mood swings etc all the good stuff basically.

selous

When you say you never had ED,mood swings etc prior to trt it begs the question why you went the trt route in the first place?
Were you diagnosed with low T or was there some other underlying reason?

In any event dropping the dose of Test will definitely result in lower E2 and less aromatization (conversion of test to estradiol) but it will take at least a couple of weeks to notice any difference with a long ester like enanthate or cypionate.It's a waiting game with some patience required.Or you could try the AI initially until Your E2 is down and then try dropping it once your TT has had a chance to come down from lowering your dose.

Good luck!

Its been a year, whats your current protocol?

must be good as that is the last post he made, over 1 year ago ;)

Prob so ,
although I would have liked to follow up with him as I’m currently going through the same situation .

Just saw this.
Dropping my dose to 120mg a week split into three injects with no AI whatsoever did the trick.I have never had a problem since.
My total T is always around 900-950 and my E2 stays steady as a rock at around 30 which is ideal.
I believe my body's initial response to the exogenous T was to aromatize like crazy but once the dose was lowered and constant everything just resolved itself nicely.
Even my lipids have been much better since starting red rice yeast and policolsonol every day and I have kept my hematocrit in normal range by eating a half grapefruit a day.

Hi selous, Thank you for reporting your progress. For those of us still in the hormone balancing phase it is nice to read a story like yours.

selous

You guys are welcome.It's the least I could do.
I think there is a certain camaraderie between many of us who have embarked on this journey to achieve equilibrium in our lives.I certainly wish you all the best! I became a student of this process early in the game in order to fine tune things and feel I have learned to read my body's response well but there is still a lot to learn.

If anyone has questions for me I would be happy to answer from my experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me