6 months on Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chins71

So I just received my latest blood work after 6 months on Clomid and things are looking pretty good. I fell much better than I did and morning wood is back. My main concern is my libido is still on the low side, not sure why but I am thinking my E2 is having an impact on it. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Baseline and 3 month results:

T: 185->713 ng/dL Range: 250-1100 ng/dL
FT: 20.3->94.1 pg/mL Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
LH: 1.8->5.5 mIU/mL Range: 0.8-7.6 mIU/mL
E2: 31(non sensitive)->30(Sensitive) pg/mL Range: < OR = 29 pg/mL
SHBG: 48.7->62.1 nmol/L Range: 11.0-78.0 nmol/L

6 month Results
Testosterone, Serum 986 ng/dL 348 - 1197
Free Testosterone(Direct) 17.7 pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5
Estradiol, Sensitive 40.5 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0
SHMB, Serum 79.2 High nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9
LH 7.5 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6
Hematocrit 48.5 % 37.5 - 51.0
DHEA-Sulfate 271.9 ug/dL 71.6 - 375.4
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 47.9 ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 01

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Libido and erectile function - the two issues we all (understandably)focus on. I would think that given your solid lab results that both should respond as time goes on. Those are impressive.

Chins71

Did you have any eye pressure while on Clomid?
Nope, no eye issues at all. Actually my overall experience with it is really positive. I am going to start an AI to manage my E2 so we will see if that changes anything. My understanding is that if you do experience eye issues the corrective course is to stop taking it.

Chins71

Is this part of a restart?
I have not read any cases much of long term clomid and good libido.
Yeah it is part of a restart. Now that my T levels are where we need them next step is to manage E2. I will do that for a few months and then see if that improves things. If it does then I will titrate down on the clomid and see if the restart worked.

Chins71

I have my followup later in Feb so I will let you know. I did start taking an AI 3 times a week as my E2 was in the 40's, now its down to 28 and my T is at 835. My SHBG is high at 77.2 but I am not sure what else I can do to control that. Overall feeling ok, although libido is still average.

JakeH

I have my followup later in Feb so I will let you know. I did start taking an AI 3 times a week as my E2 was in the 40's, now its down to 28 and my T is at 835. My SHBG is high at 77.2 but I am not sure what else I can do to control that. Overall feeling ok, although libido is still average.

Thanks for the update, and I am glad you are still doing well. I look forward to your results, as I am starting Clomid Friday.

Chins71

I hope it goes well,give it time and dont expect miracles on day 1, it takes a while but it helped me. Do you know what your protocol is? If you dont mind me asking, what is your current T and E2 at?

JakeH

I hope it goes well,give it time and dont expect miracles on day 1, it takes a while but it helped me. Do you know what your protocol is? If you dont mind me asking, what is your current T and E2 at?

Just finishing 14days of 300iu of HCG, then Clomid 25mg/0.22AI compounded daily for 35 days.

I do not have current T/FT/E2, but I am drawing them Thursday. Pre-TRT was 232/3/39, but my last blood draw on Test Cyp was 900s/21/46.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me