22 Years Old - Starting TRT - HELP ME NOT **** MY LIFE

Buy Lab Tests Online

tarnation

Hey guys,

I literally just came back from the endo because I trust this forum more than my actual dr. After testing my testosterone 3 times, doing an MRI, and doing several other blood tests, the dr prescribed me 25mg of test a week for the first 4 weeks, followed by 50mg of test for 4 weeks, and then possibly increasing it up to 100mg a week based on how my labs are. She is allowing me to self inject once her nurse shows me how to do it properly. She is also giving me the option of running HCG whilst on testosterone.

A few questions I have:
- She said that I do not need to be on an AI while I am on TRT. She said she doesn't expect me to have any side effects, but if I do then she *might* put me on some sort of an AI. Is this normal, or should I push on having an AI on hand?
- She doesn't want to try Clomid. She said that it is not a long term solution and she doesn't believe it will work on my condition. I don't want to be on Clomid anyway, but is this something I should consider?
- I think that slowly ramping up to 100ml is a waste of time, and I won't see any benefit with starting off at 25ml. I tried insisting that a higher dose be prescribed, but she said that she wants to slowly ramp it up to avoid any irregularities.
- Should I run HCG with my trt? Or should I wait two years before I want to start a family and then start it? The dr recommended the latter
- Is there anything else I should do/ask her before I take my first shot next week?

Thanks for the help!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Once your go in to shutdown in ~14 days that 25mg of T is going to be terribly inadequate and you'll be WORSE off that you are now. 50mg a week is going to be terribly inadequate. Baseline TRT start point is 100mg per week.

I think you should leave that Dr and not go back. YOu should be on HCG right away, it's not only for fertility purposes. As far as the AI I bet you won't need an AI on that ridiculous 25/50mg protocol, you won't have enough T to worry about anything aromatizing. Around here we call Clomid success a unicorn...but it does happen just not long-term.

tarnation

Once your go in to shutdown in ~14 days that 25mg of T is going to be terribly inadequate and you'll be WORSE off that you are now. 50mg a week is going to be terribly inadequate. Baseline TRT start point is 100mg per week.

I think you should leave that Dr and not go back. YOu should be on HCG right away, it's not only for fertility purposes. As far as the AI I bet you won't need an AI on that ridiculous 25/50mg protocol, you won't have enough T to worry about anything aromatizing. Around here we call Clomid success a unicorn...but it does happen just not long-term.

That's exactly what I was worried about. I found her protocol to be very strange. I am not sure if I should leave the Dr because I've heard its very hard to find a dr who treats patients my age. Do you suggest I try Defy Medical?

Defy is probably going to be your best bet at your age. They won't prescribe some 25mg a week protocol, if you need TRT they will prescribe a proper protocol.

I'd RUN from that endo. Absolutely as fast as possible.

With the slurring speech what were your thyroid results?

Very good Paul, I've seen hypothyroidism CAUSE "profound secondary hypogonadism" in more than a few very young guys.

Tarnation - if you end up deciding to consult with me and you haven't already had a FULL thyroid panel, please tell my staff to add the following lab tests for you: TSH, free T3, free T4, reverse T3, TPO antibody, thyroglobulin antibody. Also will want to check your prolactin if not done already.

tarnation

Very good Paul, I've seen hypothyroidism CAUSE "profound secondary hypogonadism" in more than a few very young guys.

Tarnation - if you end up deciding to consult with me and you haven't already had a FULL thyroid panel, please tell my staff to add the following lab tests for you: TSH, free T3, free T4, reverse T3, TPO antibody, thyroglobulin antibody. Also will want to check your prolactin if not done already.

Thanks Dr - I've asked your staff to include those labs as you requested. The slurring speech only occurred a few times and is pretty rare.

tarnation

You might be a very good candidate for HCG mono-therapy considering your age. It seems to be working OK for me and I am twice your age. :) Still trying to get things dialed in.

Not sure if I want to go this route. I have read that it takes very long or this to work compared to test injections. With how bad I am feeling, I would much rather start the injections.

tarnation

generally anything over 3 can be considered hypothyroidism although I'm used to seeing the range up to 4 either way it's defiantly something worth looking into please update us on what's going on

Thanks man :) My parents are really against working with online clinics. Hopefully, Defy will offer a better treatment protocol. I'll keep you updated

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me