Androgel 1.62

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vincewright

Help! I've been on AndroGel 1.62 for one year. My testosterone actually dropped in the last six months. I've been on two pumps a day. My doctor just increased my dosage to three pumps per day. Is this working? Should I switch to getting a shot?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Most men end up on injections, they have absorption problems with transdermals, they stop working as well, etc.., If with three pumps you're unchanged I doubt four is going to do anything better. I took it for a few months and for that period of time I think I liked it, my T was up a bit on 2-3 pumps, but it was horridly expensive and cost prohibitive so I went on injections.

Kaes

1.62 two pumps did not work for me. my levels dropped. i went back to 1% packets. slightly better absorption, but still not what it once was. absorption issues, i think. man, i used to soak this stuff up like crazy, now, not so much. i prefer gel to injections, as the injections raise my BP, but i may have to revisit. bottom line: i think absorption is often poor for many guys, especially over time. also, i've heard a lot of guys say 1.62 at 2 pumps does not work well for them. weird.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Vince Carter. I would go with injection, a lot easier way to control your testosterone levels.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I started out on Gel back in 2009, switched to injections after six months, never looked back! It was just difficult to get any consistency or balance with the gel, but that was my own personal experience.

JV63

1.62 worked well for me and much less hassle than 1% packets, but my insurance stopping covering and I went to Testim. Testim was pure trash for me and my numbers tanked in a very short time.
My GP was in the dark ages as far as injections, so I went with Defy and have not looked back.

In your case, OP, I don't know but do doubt that the extra pump is going to get you where you want to be. If you do go to injections read about the latest protocols that the guys here are on, don't let your Dr. put you on some biweekly or worse roller coaster.

Had my insurance covered more than 50% of the costs and my Dr not left for a new position I would have been delayed getting on injections. I thought at the time that I was doing OK with 3 pumps, I pulled a 582 total but in hindsight it was never going to go long term. $144 out-of-pocket every 3 weeks was just not sustainable in itself.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me