Therapeutic phlebotomy means no longer able to donate blood?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but a few days ago I went in and did my therapeutic phlebotomy and asked the intake guy if having this order means that I'm never allowed to donate blood on my own. Basically the guy said that me having a doctor order for it means that I essentially now have a lifetime ban on donating blood. I was just wondering if that is true or if this kid is wrong.

Besides the elevated hematocrit from TRT I have no other issue that would prevent me from being a donor. I was just wondering because they keep complaining that nobody donates and then after paying them to take my blood they throw it out when really there's no issue with it unless I'm missing something. It just doesn't seem right.

Just curious and thanks for reading and answering.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you're otherwise eligible to donate there's no need to do a phlebotomy or have a Drs order for one. Phlebotomy should (I think) only be needed if you're ineligible to donate for other reasons. This clinic may very well have youi blacklisted according to their own policies.

Thanks for answering, I made the mistake the first time I went of answering the question of why I want to donate with my doctor suggested I should. Next time I move to a new city the answer will be to help my fellow man in need.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me