Low T Center testosterone blend?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I have been in doctor prescribed trt for almost 7 weeks. I had a brief time a year ago where I went to Low T Center for 6 weeks. The way I felt then and now are night and day. I noticed major improvements in libido, erection strength, muscle development, and energy going to Low T Center. Other than an improvement with depression, I haven't noticed much improvement the last 7 weeks with my GP. My protocol with Low T Center was 140mg once a week. My protocol the last 7 weeks has been 75mg twice a week. I'm wondering if anyone knows what they are using for their patients. Is it a blend? I've wondered if they have some propionate in their blend because I seemed to feel a libido boost the same day as my shot. I'd like to take whatever I was taking with them. I just don't know what it was. Anyone have any ideas what they are using?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I had a short-time with Low T Center and my guess was just Cypionate. I didn't do well on their program, I have low SHBG and the weekly shots were terrible, I'd get shot on Monday and then be back at a virtual low T state Fr/Sa/Sun/Mo. They were only giving me 105mg at the time, part of the problem. I haven't heard them using a blend.

James

jth0524, your numbers should be higher from 75mg twice a week vs.140 once a week. As for how you feel, I don't know if they have any type of proprietary blend, but I used to inject 160mg once weekly and you better believe I felt that. Maybe that's the feeling you're looking for. Some guys just prefer that feeling that you can only get from a heavy once weekly dose...but that protocol presents challenges that you can largely avoid with twice weekly injections. See if you can go with the once weekly with your GP and see how you feel. That'll answer the question if it's the blend or the dose/frequency.

Sean Mosher

The Low T Center here in Houston that I looked into way back uses just Cypionate.
When I first started on TRT, I had a once a week injection that was a blend that included propionate.
That sucker left my leg good and sore the next day too and worked fairly well.
However, I did begin to feel a dip the closer I got to being ready for the next injection, so I"m twice weekly now and feel much more consistent.
Not too mention I get to inject myself where as at the Low T Center you have to show up once a week.

Did you get labs since starting with your GP? Possibly, and this kinda goes against conventional logic, but you could be getting higher E2 levels with the E3.5D as a result of higher testosterone levels. Or with higher levels you could be above the point where you feel good, believe it or not more is not always better with testosterone!

It's hard to tell, you'd need labs to know for sure, but generally guys respond better to E3.5D than they do to E7D.

jth0524

I had my first 6 week follow up labs last week...

Free Test: 16.2(8.7-25.1)
Total Test: 697(241-827)
Prolactin: 13.9(2.1-17.7)
Estradiol: 52(12-40)
SHBG: 31.0(27.9-146.0)
TSH: 3.38(.30-3.04)
Free T3 3.01(2.30-4.20)
Albumin: 4.0(3.2-4.8)
RBC: 4.64(4.70-6.10)
HGB: 14.7(14.0-18.0)
HCT: 44.4(42.0-52.0)
MCV: 96(80-94)
MCH: 31.8(27.0-31.0)

Any thoughts based on the labs?

Vince

Super Moderator
Number one how are you feeling. Is that the Sensitive Estradiol Test, I like my testosterone levels higher, but that's me.

I had my first 6 week follow up labs last week...

Free Test: 16.2(8.7-25.1)
Total Test: 697(241-827)
Prolactin: 13.9(2.1-17.7)
Estradiol: 52(12-40)
SHBG: 31.0(27.9-146.0)
TSH: 3.38(.30-3.04)
Free T3 3.01(2.30-4.20)
Albumin: 4.0(3.2-4.8)
RBC: 4.64(4.70-6.10)
HGB: 14.7(14.0-18.0)
HCT: 44.4(42.0-52.0)
MCV: 96(80-94)
MCH: 31.8(27.0-31.0)

Any thoughts based on the labs?

You already have a thread for labs discussion let's keep it to one, for clarity.

Pranayama

I used to go to Low T center in the Houston area. It's Test Cyp only. No blend. I was not satisfied with the care I received there, partly because of once a week injections and no HCG was offered. I also disliked having to go there to get injected by there large and long needles, even though the girl was hot who injected me ! lol

I used to go to Low T center in the Houston area. It's Test Cyp only. No blend. I was not satisfied with the care I received there, partly because of once a week injections and no HCG was offered. I also disliked having to go there to get injected by there large and long needles, even though the girl was hot who injected me ! lol

The Low T Center I briefly used was stocked with hot young cuties. Imagine that...I wonder why...

I'd have to add that my Low T Center experience and knowing what I know, now, they're not at all sophisticated enough to be using a blend. I just don't see it. The care there is so, very, basic.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me