Total Men's Primary Care in Austin, TX

Buy Lab Tests Online

CPTWilly

Total Men's Primary Care, in Austin, does prescribe HCG along with TRT. Rates seem affordable and they promise to get you into your appointment quickly. The staff member I spoke with was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I have an appointment on Monday. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CPTWilly

Overall, I had a good experience. I was seen by an NP who conducted a thorough examination. Total Men's Primary Care will put me on HCG, although:
1. They are more expensive than Defy.
2. They want to do a 30 day cycle on to see if it works--no promise of staying on after that.

They will order the HCG and have me come in to the office to learn how to inject, then they send me home with the hcg and supplies.

They are also happy to let me stay with my current provider for TRT or take over my TRT. My choice, no pressure.

A single issue consultation was $99.00 (I am self-pay) and that includes bloodwork. They tested my testosterone and PSA in the on-site and I got the results during my consultation.

An annual physical is $149.00 for a self-pay patient.

I am going to give this a try with them so I can have hands-on help getting started. I expect that I may transition to Defy for my hcg after I get a physical next year.

CPTWilly

I was on pellets when I went there. When the pellets ran out, I was on HCG for about 6 weeks, then I went to clomid. The clomid seems to be working for me--nothing too dramatic, but no side effects either--so I am pretty happy.

I think they are a good company, and they provide a lot of services and I will probably stay with them for my primary care, but from everything I have learned about a proper trt protocol, if/when I go back on testosterone, I will go with Defy because of their expertise and the cost difference of medications.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching