Full Potential Men's Clinic - Oregon / Washington

Buy Lab Tests Online

tapoutpdx

I started TRT with Dr. Straight approx 3 months ago. And the experience with him has been life changing.

I had been feeling very tired, no energy, fat, out of shape, weak and no motivation at all for years now. Lost a lot of muscle and size over the years. I have a 4 year old daughter who I could not keep up with and it was just killing me to not be able to do all the things she wanted. I went to see my primary doctor and he put me on depression meds and told me to exercise, so I did. Foward a year and nothing has really changed....I started doing a little research on men my age and all my symptoms on the net and different forums. I checked out a few clinics and what they had to offered and Doctor Straight made me very comfortable from the beginning and it was obvious he was very knowledgeable.

So 3 months in and I can tell you he is on the leading edge of TRT and all involved with it. This has changed my life in every way I hoped and then some. I am not depressed, have a ton of energy, sex life is great and I'm gaining strength and size. I'm getting into the best shape of my life. I hit the gym 4-5 times a week along with a clean diet and it really is showing. Now my daughter is chasing me!

Here are some Body scan numbers that I had documented at the beginning of TRT and as of 1 week ago. (11 weeks)

Male 42 years Old.

Before and After

Dry lean Mass 38.3 lbs - 41.4 lbs
Body Fat Mass 58.0 lbs - 35.3 lbs
Weight 206.4 lbs - 190.0 lbs
Skeletal Muscle Mass 80.9 lbs - 88.0 lbs
Body Fat Mass 58.0 lbs - 35.3 lbs
Body Fat % 28.6 lbs - 18.6 lbs

About the Doctor himself....He is very knowledgeable, down to earth and you can talk to him about anything. He feels like a friend. Always very quick to reply to questions and is very motivating. I definitely trust him with my health. I haven't felt like this in 20 years!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tapoutpdx

Hi Sean,

Thank you!

Ill share my protocol without specific dosages. I don't want anybody to copycat and think it will work exactly the same way...Everyone is different. I can say he likes to keep me at the top of the scale for Test, and I like it too ;)

He does complete blood work and checks everything and he will get your Thyroid and Vitamin deficiency in check.

Here it is:

[FONT=&quot]1. Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg/mL 5 mL vial intramuscular oil - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Inject______mL I.M. into deltoids on Monday mornings & Thursday evenings. Alternate deltoids.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. HCG international unit(s) injectable injection - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Inject ______ SQ about 24 hrs before each T shot

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Anastrozole_____ milligram(s) oral tablet - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Take____ tablets by mouth about 24 hrs after each T shot.

4. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thyroid desiccated______ oral tablet [Nature-Throid] - [/FONT][FONT=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana]Take 1 tablet by mouth with water only first thing in the morning at least 1 hour before breakfast daily.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana]I'm also using these supplements: Daily Vitamin, Creatine, L-glutamin, Omega 3 Fish oil, CLA Tonalin, Chromium Picolinate, Turmeric, Carnipure and Dopa Mucuna.

Feel free to ask me any questions!
[/FONT]

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale