Help finding Nutrition Coach

Buy Lab Tests Online

duffer

I have issues with thyoid, adrenals, and elevated RT3. I'm now taking hydrocortisone and T3-only thyroid in an attempt to clear the RT3 and improve my energy and metabolism.

I've started working out regularly over the last few months, and I think my progress has actually been quite good. Good gains in strength and lean muscle mass, and reductions in fat and body fat percentage (now probably around 15-16%).

I've also been tracking my caloric intake carefully in MyFitnessPal, and a few weeks ago picked up a Garmin fitness tracker with a heart monitor to help estimate my active calories burned during workouts, etc.. I'm taking in way fewer calories than MFP or Garmin (or anybody else) thinks I should be.

Now that I think I've lost about as much weight as I want to, I'd like some help optimizing my nutrition, and I'm not sure how to go about it. A bodybuilder friend of mine had great success with what he described as a "nutrition coach".

I think I need somebody with experience with adrenal and RT3 issues affecting metabolism, etc., and I'm not sure if it matters if they are local or not. I'm in St. Louis..

Does anyone know of anyone they could recommend, or give me some pointers of where to look or how to go about finding someone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hingently

Banned
If you cant find a coach you can try fit bit watch and app so you can monitor your calories
and see how much your heart rate is. theres also more watches in the market some of them are cheap
and others like apple watch are expensive. i own one and it works really good

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching