Using T replacement for a year, wanting to take a break, HCG, Clomid, Tamoxifen

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi guys! I hope this is in the right place?

I've been using TRT for the last year or so trying gels, undecanoate, nebido and finally I've been using Cyp (160-200mg a week). I am feeling that it's probably a good idea to at least TRY getting off for a while and clear myself out before going back on TRT.

I'm really torn atm that I'm actually making a bad decision doing so I'm 1 week in but I'm so sick of applying gel or injecting myself or going somewhere TO be injected.

Maybe it's the lack of T in my system making me feel this way ha.

Either way some opinions and help much welcomed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"I've been using TRT for the last year or so trying gels, undecanoate, nebido and finally I've been using Cyp (160-200mg a week). I am feeling that it's probably a good idea to at least TRY getting off for a while and clear myself out before going back on TRT. "

Why do you think it is a good idea?

Hi guys! I hope this is in the right place?

I've been using TRT for the last year or so trying gels, undecanoate, nebido and finally I've been using Cyp (160-200mg a week). I am feeling that it's probably a good idea to at least TRY getting off for a while and clear myself out before going back on TRT.

I'm really torn atm that I'm actually making a bad decision doing so I'm 1 week in but I'm so sick of applying gel or injecting myself or going somewhere TO be injected.

Maybe it's the lack of T in my system making me feel this way ha.

Either way some opinions and help much welcomed.

By all means try a restart, it's not for every body and if it's not fitting you, stop. But this isn't, at all, a start and stop thing, you either do it or you don't. We often counsel new guys that its a long commitment and know what you're getting in to.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Well the Nebido would eliminate your issue with pinning, at least it would be a very long span for frequencies of injections. Like Nelson, I really don't understand why? Your mention of Tamox and HCG would suggest you're thinking about a restart, which wouldn't make sense because surely you were put on testosterone treatment because your body couldn't sustain producing it naturally. Let's say the Tamox/HCG thing works perfect ... Well that would mean that it fired up your testes to produce ample testosterone, but wait ... Your opening paragraph says you want to "clear myself out" before going back on TRT?

CoastWatcher

It would seem that you want to return to a hypogonadal state for a period of time...but why? You are replacing a hormone your body doesn't sufficiently produce. It makes little sense.

Thanks for the response guys! It's fully cemented the fact that coming off is a ridiculous idea. I'm 1 week into the protocol and trying to see it through but feeling like death (like I have a viral infection) very sore muscles and achey.

I need to get a different administration. See pic... I was doing gel and HCG alone in left pic, then I moved onto injections (right) life has been much better.

I am just so sick of injecting, having horrible gel stuck to my clothes or my partner, or trying to organise a time I can get to nurses office. Also trying to get my own production to start just seems in my head to be good to keep those systems in some kind of working order.

I think that term 'restart' is probably where I'm looking to go.

My urology consultant has always wanted to get me off of the T and hasn't offered any PCT drugs in the past.

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 377

lcvl

Well, the way I look at it, if TRT improves my quality of life, one or two injections a week is not that a big price to pay.

ERO

No need to go somewhere to be injected - better TRT doctors show you how to inject yourself at home using a small insulin syringe.

Well, the way I look at it, if TRT improves my quality of life, one or two injections a week is not that a big price to pay.

Definitely agree,

the restart was terrible. I did 2 weeks. I've never felt so poor in my life. Back onto gel but even that is pretty poor so will get back onto injection.

The nebido was pretty good but towards the end I did feel it went too far before another shot. Painful as full 4ml in one cheek.

billyjr

Definitely agree,

the restart was terrible. I did 2 weeks. I've never felt so poor in my life. Back onto gel but even that is pretty poor so will get back onto injection.

The nebido was pretty good but towards the end I did feel it went too far before another shot. Painful as full 4ml in one cheek.

I wouldn't give up on the re-start only after 2 weeks, you really need 6 weeks to really see if it truly re-starts you or not. 6 weeks of misery to be off of the injections for years is well worth it!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me