Separating Fat from Fiction: 10 Fat Facts You Need to Know

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Published on Dec 27, 2015
I have just finished writing my new book Eat Fat, Get Thin, hitting the bookstores on February 23, 2016. I wrote this book because almost everyone I know - doctors and patients and eaters alike are all confused about fat and still hold on to myths and misinformation that prevents them from taking advantage of the latest science to lose weight and get healthy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
This video is long. Almost one hour long, I plan on listen to this on Sunday when I workout. :)
Published on Sep 22, 2016
A conversation about fat with Dr. David Ludwig

Vince

Super Moderator
Which Comes First: Overeating or Obesity?
David Ludwig, M.D., Ph.D. David S. Ludwig, MD, PhD is a practicing endocrinologist and researcher at Boston Children's Hospital. He holds the rank of Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Nutrition at Harvard School of Public Health. Dr Ludwig is Founding Director of the Optimal Weight for Life (OWL) program at Children's Hospital, one of the country's oldest and largest multidisciplinary clinics for the care of overweight children. He also directs the New Balance Foundation Obesity Prevention Center. His research focuses on the effects of diet on hormones, metabolism and body weight. In particular, he developed a novel “low glycemic load” diet (i.e., one that decreases the surge in blood sugar after meals) for the treatment of obesity and prevention of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Dr. Ludwig is Principal Investigator on numerous grants from the National Institutes of Health, has published over 150 scientific articles, and presently serves as Contributing Writer for JAMA. He is author of the forthcoming book, Always, Hungry? Conquer Cravings, Retrain your Fat Cells, and Lose Weight Permanently (Grand Central Publishing, January 2016).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me