Stopped TRT due to testicular shut down- what do I do now?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eltonj

Hey guys need help I've been on trt for 2 yrs and recently experienced shut down of testies not working I've stopped trt and started hcg and tamoflexon I think I have high estogen levels as I was on 1 ml a week sus 250 any suggestion or should I be taking arimidex or clomid please help really confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

I am confused too... You self induced the shut down of your testes when you started TRT (almost immediately). What happened after 2 years, or what event occurred that is making you feel you shut down your testes. Size, function, something in your labs?

Do you have estradiol labs to indicate you do have elevated numbers?

Exactly how much HCG are you using and how frequently. HCG dosing is in iu or international units. 1mL is an expression of volume, it's not a dose.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey guys need help I've been on trt for 2 yrs and recently experienced shut down of testies not working I've stopped trt and started hcg and tamoflexon I think I have high estogen levels as I was on 1 ml a week sus 250 any suggestion or should I be taking arimidex or clomid please help really confused

Do you mean your testicles got smaller or that your sperm quality worsen? Either issue can be resolved by adding HCG to TRT. You did not have to stop TRT.

CoastWatcher

Your protocol and your plans are all over the map. As has been pointed out, you shut down your testicular function (all men on TRT do that - HCG can respond to that problem). You "think" you have high E2, a notoriously difficult thing to subjectively assess. Nobody can tell you what you "should" or "shouldn't" be taking without lab work to help clear the confusion. When were labs run?

Last edited:

Eltonj

Your right I am a little confused that's why I'm trying to get as much information as I can all I know is I have been using 1 ml of sustanon 250weekly for the past 2 years then all of a sudden everything stopped working downstairs which is why I'm now using hcg and tamoflexon also I'm hearing different ways to use these products do you have any suggestions

CoastWatcher

Your right I am a little confused that's why I'm trying to get as much information as I can all I know is I have been using 1 ml of sustanon 250weekly for the past 2 years then all of a sudden everything stopped working downstairs which is why I'm now using hcg and tamoflexon also I'm hearing different ways to use these products do you have any suggestions

"Everything stopped working downstairs" means what? Erection issues? Any form of testosterone is going to cause testicular atrophy if you don't use HCG at the same time. Please provide more details and specific explanation.

Eltonj

Testicular athrophy

Since using sustanon 250 for 18 months I have testicular athrophy.how can get erection back and sperm back

Vince

Super Moderator
Since using sustanon 250 for 18 months I have testicular athrophy.how can get erection back and sperm back

Read the above post by Nelson. :)
Do you mean your testicles got smaller or that your sperm quality worsen? Either issue can be resolved by adding HCG to TRT. You did not have to stop TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me