When trt does not bring libido back or it worsens on trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
tmckenzie, i have not been following this thread all weekend, just caught up now. Seems we have the exact same issue. What is your TRT therapy now? I have been off of it for 3 months and was referred to an endocrinologist. The Endo said a T level of 309 was great and told me to basically leave. So now I have to start over, so I don't see my erection, desire, ability to cum and or orgasm being corrected anytime soon. I am surprised though that you are having morning erections, those have been gone for me for quite a while. Whole thing just frustrates me!!

I posted my results, without ranges, last week in my thread "seeing doc today". I am supposed to be getting the full lab report, that has the ranges, faxed to me today. When I do will post the full thing here.

tmckenzie

I posted mine too I thought. Everything was goood except prolactin, dht, e was 53 on stard assay, so I am back on an ai. Total t was 700 free was around 200, sgbh was16 which I think is too low.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I posted mine too I thought. Everything was goood except prolactin, dht, e was 53 on stard assay, so I am back on an ai. Total t was 700 free was around 200, sgbh was16 which I think is too low.

I remember.

I an getting threads mixed up here.

Refresh my memory, what were you doing about the elevated E2?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
As testosterone blood levels go up, so does estradiol. Adolescent boys have a lot of testosterone AND estradiol. Some studies say that testosterone to estradiol ratios of 14-20 are best for fertility.

So, assuming someone's total testosterone is 1000 ng/dL, then a estradiol of 50-71 pg/mL (divide 1000 by 14 and 20) is to be expected. What causes gynecomastia is not having a high estradiol, but having a low testosterone-to-estradiol ratio.

That is why I am not in agreement with the use of anastrozole unless your T to E2 ratio is below 14.

I know this post will generate some discussion. I have read every single paper of E2 in men and I think this hype is nuts of treating E2 purely based on its value and not on how much testosterone we also have. Testosterone is the prohormone nature made to create estradiol and balancing the two is what matters.

Nelson

tmckenzie

Makes sense to me, one thing I noticed was my facial hair had began growing again. I really had not any high e symptoms. My t is probably higher, I was told not to take cream day of test. My dr wanted me I think in the 20s.

tmckenzie

Come to think of it, about the same time I started arimidex on a regular basis, with another dr, the level was 47 then, that is when my libido started downward. The shit is going in the garbage can I do believe.

tmckenzie

Nelson, I never read of t to e ranges. I looked on the site here but could not find it, any info more you could provide? I think I have been put on an ai when I do not need one and that has killed my libido.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me