When trt does not bring libido back or it worsens on trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
This is good info Nelson. I just joined excel male, and have been on trt for a year now, without having as dramatic of an effect on my libido as i had hoped. I started trt at low t center for first two months with no hcg or anastrozole, and my libido sky rocketed. Have been with e.hormones ever since then, self injecting 180 mg test cyp once per week, along with 500 iu hcg twice per week, and o.5 mg anastrozole twice per week. My last bloodwork showed my t levels at 907, and my e2 levels at around 27. Could my ai use be whats caused my libido to not be what i had experienced at low t center?
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...d-be-Tested-with-the-Sensitive-Estradiol-Test
Yes, your weak libido may be from the AI. Did you have the right estradiol test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Casey Cappleman

thanks for the advice/help. I just want to get to the bottom of this once and for all. I have a smoking hot girlfriend, who i want to treat right. This absence of libido is making me crazy.

CoastWatcher

thanks for the advice/help. I just want to get to the bottom of this once and for all. I have a smoking hot girlfriend, who i want to treat right. This absence of libido is making me crazy.

If you have the time and interest, start a new thread with more detail, including your lab values with ranges, and a thorough discussion is likely to result.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me