Odd Drop in Free/Total Test while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

FrankUnderwood

Quick question for the community :

Ive been on 160mg (80mg E3.5D) since March of this year along with 350iu HCG on the same days. Things have been wonderful, my injection schedule has stayed the exact same - 8am Monday, 8pm Thursday. In May I ran my initial labs (blood drawn Monday morning pre injection) and my trough for Testosterone, Serum came in at 1175 (range of 348 - 1197), Free Testosterone 27.7 (range 6.8 - 21.5) and E2 high at 60. This was all pre-AI so we decided to add in Anastrozole at .2mg on injection days.

Waited a few months to retest, had a super busy summer, so finally got my blood tested last week to see how the addition of the AI has been doing.

New lab results are Testosterone, Serum @ 670 (range 348 - 1197), Free Testosterone 14.9 (range 6.8 - 21.5, and E2 21.8 (range 8 - 35).

The above blood draw was on a Thursday at 4pm, 4 hours before my scheduled injection. Outside of being mid-course on a 10 day prednisone prescription for insect bites, absolutely nothing has changed in my schedule, supplementation, training, diet, etc to see a 500 point drop on total test and nearly 50% reduction in free test. Im still injecting 80mg(.4mL) E3.5D subQ in my delts followed by 350iu of HCG.

Is it possible prednisone, a corticosteroid, caused my numbers to skew so heavily in my tests? Im happy with where the E2 number came in, but curious about the large drop in free/total test.

How did/do I feel? Ive been feeling great, except while taking prednisone. It makes me sweat and feel super anxious. Outside that 10 day period (which is now done), Ive been feeling fine.

Any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FrankUnderwood

To clarify - I got a 1cc Prednisone shot in the butt, took a 10 day course of it, and also had a topical prednisone cream to help with itching/swelling from insect bites.

PAUL-E

My urologist made the comment that its seems harder to raise testosterone levels in people on opioids/pain killers so I would assume other medications could have a similar effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me