No muscle gain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Noris

hi to all athletes. the reason i am writing is that 8 months ago ended my cycle, but nothing changed. training for 3-4 times a weeks, without breaks, not more than one hour, i go hard (couple of times burp after squats and lost consсiousness). eating not less than 5 times a day, 2.5gr protein per body weight. Cheese, eggs, fillet, beef, fish, cereals, rice, vegetables, supplements. I sleep not less than 7 hours. I have my own company and have no work schedule, that is why doing everything for the regime. Strength grows slowly (squat 105 for 8, bench press on an incline bench - 100 for 6. I try to add weight or reps to every workout. But i do not grow!! arm is it was 42, hip 61, chest 116 and weight 190lbs. training for 1 year and 4 months.
And now looking back, so much effort and money spent on it and the result is 0 .... Has anyone experienced this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
hi to all athletes. the reason i am writing is that 8 months ago ended my cycle, but nothing changed. training for 3-4 times a weeks, without breaks, not more than one hour, i go hard (couple of times burp after squats and lost consсiousness). eating not less than 5 times a day, 2.5gr protein per body weight. Cheese, eggs, fillet, beef, fish, cereals, rice, vegetables, supplements. I sleep not less than 7 hours. I have my own company and have no work schedule, that is why doing everything for the regime. Strength grows slowly (squat 105 for 8, bench press on an incline bench - 100 for 6. I try to add weight or reps to every workout. But i do not grow!! arm is it was 42, hip 61, chest 116 and weight 190lbs. training for 1 year and 4 months.
And now looking back, so much effort and money spent on it and the result is 0 .... Has anyone experienced this?

Details on that?

blshaw

This is a TRT forum not a steroid forum. If you are worried that you recovered from your cycle, you need to get lab work and post it for commentary. No, that's not normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me