Long term health effects of testosterone replacement

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

That is an enormously open-ended question. Are you asking what the beneficial effects of TRT are? The possible complications that all men taking testosterone need to be aware of? Are you wondering about the scare-stories the press loves to report about the "negative" impact of testosterone treatment? There's an immense amount of information here on the forum, particularly in the sticky posts, that deal with all of these topics.

Vince

Super Moderator
Millions of American men use a prescription testosterone gel or injection to restore normal levels of the manly hormone. The ongoing pharmaceutical marketing blitz promises that treating "low T" this way can make men feel more alert, energetic, mentally sharp, and sexually functional. However, legitimate safety concerns linger. For example, some older men on testosterone could face higher cardiac risks.
"Because of the marketing, men have been flooded with information about the potential benefit of fixing low testosterone, but not with the potential costs," says Dr. Carl Pallais, an endocrinologist and assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. "Men should be much more mindful of the possible long-term complications."
http://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-...safe-take-a-breath-before-you-take-the-plunge

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Like CW stated, this forum is loaded with testimonies and stories from members. Almost 8 years for me, I don't have anything "bad" to say about it. It can be a bit of a learning curve getting familiar with what protocol works best for you (dosages, frequencies, ..), plus finding the right balance to keep E2 in check, and well being in general. It only gets bad if it's mismanaged by the patient and/or the doctor.

PAUL-E

I would like to hear the good and bad from long term personal use.
I've only been on a couple of years but I will have to say the benefits for me way out weigh the negatives and there's no way I would ever want to go back to a low testosterone state.

trt4me

With regular checkups and labs, I can't see about something negative happening that can't be treated or trt stopped to resolve it.
Like others said, living a bad life because of low t........th "negatives" already happened.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me