Natesto nasal spray - Any thoughts on this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

When I first visited a urologist he gave me a sample of this. I didn't want to take it until I investigated my options further. It still sits in the drawer almost a year later.

Anyway,
The company that was going to distribute it in the US dropped out earlier this year but it looks like another company has picked up distribution of the product.

You have to spray the gel into your nose three times per day to keep a steady stream of T I guess in your body.

In case my increase of HCG monotherapy dosage does not work, I want to have all possible options on the table when/if the time comes to move on to TRT.

I think I would be leaning towards compounded cream first, then injections but this might be an alternative too if the cost is not prohibitive.

My only real concern is having the T go into the body so close to the brain..Doesn't look like there is much research on the subject.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

I found that thread after I made my post. One person impressed another not so much.

It looks like it will be cost prohibitive anyway @ 250 per container. Looks like they will give you a huge discount for the first 25 though. After that they got you hooked right?

ERO

I would try the topical T first for 5-6 weeks and see how you feel. If you do not absorb it well then move to T shots twice weekly.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I got sinus congestion and a light headache. As you can see in the link above, the peaks are high after application. I did not like the feeling.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me