Localized growth based on injection site.

Buy Lab Tests Online
There is a school of thought in bro science believing that there is localized growth around the site of injections. For, example injecting on the deltoid will actually induce growth in that area Some say it is the accmulated scar tissue, some say that the drug will have some intensified local effect on top of effect on the entire body. Can we strategically inject on weak body parts? I would appreciate opinions and experiences? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

There is a school of thought in bro science believing that there is localized growth around the site of injections. For, example injecting on the deltoid will actually induce growth in that area Some say it is the accmulated scar tissue, some say that the drug will have some intensified local effect on top of effect on the entire body. Can we strategically inject on weak body parts? I would appreciate opinions and experiences? Thanks

When I was on the cream I applied to my delts for a while and I swear I got this result... Maybe placebo but I swear it worked...

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know if it's true, but I've been injecting in my shoulders now for almost 2 years. Have not noticed any extreme grow. :(

I should have huge quads. I don't. Well large enough obvious atrophy but two years of shooting Cyp if that were true I'd have tree trunk thighs. I do think that that's an old school broscience thought process, some naysayers even saying things like "they inject it right in the muscle!"...well that's how it's done, not necessarily an effort to make that specific muscle grow.

MikeXL

I think that it is just that broscience. Or should I say bad broscience. Sometimes broscience is just ahead of medical science but I don't think so in this case.

Local IM causes muscular inflammation. That inflammation in theory may cause more rigorious recovery response

PAUL-E

I'm guessing but if it was possible I would think it would have to be caused from both a inflamiritory response from the injection and from training the area. Together it might get better results but I don't think injections alone would do much. But more than likely bad bro science.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me