Fertility: Sperm count up after adding HCG to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

HanOng

Hi Nurselyfe

I was on it since the end of last year (coming to 9 months) and was completely off testosterone. Regular bloodwork shows my test levels around the 700 range so its still fine.

My appointment with my doctor's tomorrow and I am planning to go off HCG and reintroduce testosterone back to my life now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nurselyfe

Hi Nurselyfe

I was on it since the end of last year (coming to 9 months) and was completely off testosterone. Regular bloodwork shows my test levels around the 700 range so its still fine.

My appointment with my doctor's tomorrow and I am planning to go off HCG and reintroduce testosterone back to my life now.

Thanks for the response, to verify, you stopped TRT for 9 months + did 1500IU hcg every other day for 9 months?

Edit: Congrats on the pregnancy by the way :)

HealthMan

Not sure if good or bad news. But you guys that have been following my story i was trying to become fertile again for the sake of being fertile in case one day i decided to have a baby i knew i was fertile. I didnt like the idea of being infertile and then if one day i decided to have a baby i would not be sure how long that would take. But i was not planning to have another baby now!!
Oh well. I just found out my wife is pregnant! I guess some things in life are meant to be.
She probably got pregnant a few weeks ago (before i started FSH) my last sperm count on HCG alone showed 3mm/ml (normal 20mm/ml).
Dr Saya the only thing that comes to my mind now is you telling me during our consult: "all it takes is one sperm" :)
Anyways i will continue the treatment with FSH + HCG with my TRT and get sperm analysis done and post here.

nurselyfe

Not sure if good or bad news. But you guys that have been following my story i was trying to become fertile again for the sake of being fertile in case one day i decided to have a baby i knew i was fertile. I didnt like the idea of being infertile and then if one day i decided to have a baby i would not be sure how long that would take. But i was not planning to have another baby now!!
Oh well. I just found out my wife is pregnant! I guess some things in life are meant to be.
She probably got pregnant a few weeks ago (before i started FSH) my last sperm count on HCG alone showed 3mm/ml (normal 20mm/ml).
Dr Saya the only thing that comes to my mind now is you telling me during our consult: "all it takes is one sperm" :)
Anyways i will continue the treatment with FSH + HCG with my TRT and get sperm analysis done and post here.

Were you on HCG and T when you received your result of 3mm/ml? Also, when did you start HCG compared to when you started T?

not sure if good or bad news. But you guys that have been following my story i was trying to become fertile again for the sake of being fertile in case one day i decided to have a baby i knew i was fertile. I didnt like the idea of being infertile and then if one day i decided to have a baby i would not be sure how long that would take. But i was not planning to have another baby now!!
She probably got pregnant a few weeks ago (before i started fsh) my last sperm count on hcg alone showed 3mm/ml (normal 20mm/ml).
Dr saya the only thing that comes to my mind now is you telling me during our consult: "all it takes is one sperm" :)
anyways i will continue the treatment with fsh + hcg with my trt and get sperm analysis done and post here.

splendid news healthman!

HealthMan

Were you on HCG and T when you received your result of 3mm/ml? Also, when did you start HCG compared to when you started T?
Hi Nurselyfe. Correct. I was on TRT + HCG (500IU 3 x a week but got similar results with 400IU 2 x a week). I started HCG after almost 1 year on TRT (but at the time i was using testosterone cream with poor results). Then i switched to defy with Dr Saya and started to use testosterone cypionate with HCG. After adding HCG my sperm went from zero to 2mm per ml in less than 3 months.
Now i have added FSH to my regimen. I will post my next sperm analysis results here.

HealthMan

Almost 3 weeks on FSH. Testicles are fuller and always hanging low (sometimes during sex they would get very close to the body almost like they were inside). Not sure if placebo but libido and erections are better. Soon i will get my first sperm analysis done.

HealthMan

So after 6 months on TRT with testosterone + HCG (500IU 2x a week) + FSH (50IU 2x a week) my new sperm analysis results are:

sperm count 15mm (normal >=20mm)
total sperm 52.5mm (normal >=40mm)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale