5 week blood work - Elevated Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

CC247

I'm a 37 year old who's been on TRT for 5 weeks. Before I met with the Dr., I had blood work done (female hormone panel from privatemdlabs) and my Test was 317 and Estradiol was 37.7.

The Dr. gave me Testosterone Cypionate and said inject 1-2CC's weekly. At the office on my first visit, he gave me 2CC's (400mg), so I keep that up for another 4 weeks.

I had my blood work done again (same test as before) and my test totals are >1500 and Estradiol is 118.6.

My nipples are sensitive and I'm having trouble maintaining an erection. I also do not get morning wood. I had the same erection issues before starting TRT.

I feel my estradiol is way too high. I do not have a prescription for an estrogen blocker, but the doc did say he'd prescribe one if necessary while we talked during the initial visit.

I plan to reduce my shot to 1CC/200mg per week for 5-6 weeks and then redo the blood work.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan? If not, what would you change?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're using way too much Cyp at one-time, even 200mg/Week is what we consider the very upper limit. Using that much Test is why you're having Estrogen problems, some of that Test is going to obviously be excess and aromatized to E. Most of us would say 100/120mg week split in two doses for the week, every 3.5 Days.

CC247

Thanks Vince.

If I switched to 100/120mg week split into 2 doses, would 6 weeks be enough time for my body to adjust to its new test and estrodial levels or should I wait longer before doing blood work again?

CoastWatcher

Vince Carter's correct in his observations. I have a question: you were tested on the FEMALE hormone panel?? If so, that puts your estradiol value in question. Was the test the estradiol test the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) test?

CC247

I have a question: you were tested on the FEMALE hormone panel?? If so, that puts your estradiol value in question. Was the test the estradiol test the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) test?

I take the "Female Hormone Panel" test from PrivateMDLabs. I was told this test will give me the numbers I need, but is cheaper than the male version.

On the lab results under Estradiol, it states "Roche ECLIA methodology".

All of my blood work is done on my behalf. Do you recommend a different test I should be taking?

CoastWatcher

I take the "Female Hormone Panel" test from PrivateMDLabs. I was told this test will give me the numbers I need, but is cheaper than the male version.

On the lab results under Estradiol, it states "Roche ECLIA methodology".

All of my blood work is done on my behalf. Do you recommend a different test I should be taking?

You were given very bad advice. The test you ran is not designed to measure estradiol in men. That means you were not only told to inject far more testosterone than you need, on a bizarre schedule, but you were then told to take a test that provides no actionable information. Not a ringing endorsement for your doctor. Men need to measure estradiol via the "sensitive" test. Look for LC/MS,MS as the calculating method.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me