Donald Trump's testosterone level

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jinzang

I read that when his testosterone level was announced, Dr. Oz's audience applauded. I'm sure they had no idea if 440 is high, low, or middling. What a crazy year!

Pranayama

If you read further down the article the Dr. says his testosterone level means nothing. Essentially saying it has no bearing on health. So much ignorance still about the medical problems low t can cause or exacerbate.

Pranayama

Amazing that testosterone levels tests are considered so " non essential " by many in the medical field. We're still in the dark ages, relatively speaking I would say regarding the establishment medical view about male hormone deficiencies.

Speed

Indeed, what he archived in life, no one here can't imagine. Also, he will be great President, that has attitude and did not stole anything like Hilary (war criminal also). I still don't see a point of this thread... T level means NOTHING. Also, this man is 70yo

Pranayama

Speed: T level means nothing? You said you use testosterone. If it meant nothing then you would not need to use it right? Yeah, his test level is fine for his age. The point is they were saying it's not important to check for anyone.

Speed

Speed: T level means nothing? You said you use testosterone. If it meant nothing then you would not need to use it right? Yeah, his test level is fine for his age. The point is they were saying it's not important to check for anyone.

I didn't mean in that contex. Talking about his T level regarding his personality means nothing. There are smart and stupid people with levels from 100 to 15000 ng or more. Maybe, 450ng/dl is his sweet point, where he functions great mentally with huge self-confidence (we can see that). Would he have more mental energy with double that levels and with athletic look if he starts to workout ? Who knows that. My point is, as a president candidate, his T levels and his weight are not important for people he will lead..... President is only a brain. Nothing else, even if he is in a wheelchair he would be equally good or bad like now..

He means its irrelevant to the politics.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me