Cost Comparison Of Anabolic Agents Available In The United States: Weight Gained Versus Time Versus

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The following table graphically illustrates the tremendous disparity between different anabolic compounds for price versus lean body mass gained. One study showed that nandrolone decanoate delivered as much as 11.88 pounds of lean body mass (LBM) over 15 weeks, yet it only cost $56 per month. Serostim human growth hormone (hGH) at a full 6 mg. dose, costs over 100 times more than nandrolone, but it delivered only a little over half as much LBM over 12 weeks. Even low doses of other steroids appear to do as well as or better than Serostim for anabolic activity for much less cost. Note that lean body mass does not necessarily mean muscle, as LBM includes water, bone, connective tissue and organs, and the early results of one HIV study presented in 1999 by Dr. Donald Kotler that used magnetic resonance imaging to analyze changes in tissue growth showed that Serostim GH did not increase muscle growth over 12 weeks.

http://www.medibolics.com/comparison2.htm

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Interesting especially without exercise. I remember back in the day listening to an audio tape interview MUSCLE MEDIA 2000 series with DAN DUCHAINE and he was asked if he could choose one AAS what compound would it be and he chose DECA DURABOLIN ( nandrolone decanoate ) as he stated it was one of the best pure muscle tissue builders and usually mild regarding side effects.

madman

Super Moderator
No not as a replacement TRT is treated with testosterone as it is identical to the same hormone your body produces endogenously as you will be shutting down your natural production of this hormone when on trt. Deca could be added to trt but it is only FDA approved for anemia due to renal insufficiency or HIV................Nelson can correct me if I am wrong?

There are informative and detailed stickies as to why DECA would not be effective as a stand alone trt treatment.

Pranayama

Ok, thanks. I have read up on it and now understand why it is not suitable for stand alone TRT replacement. It certainly has great value for wasting issues though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me