Men's sexual desire linked to prolactin levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Sexual problems in men may be linked to low levels of the hormone prolactin, according to a new study. The finding is perhaps surprising because experts have traditionally thought prolactin, which stimulates breast development and milk production in women, impairs men's sexual functioning at high levels.
In the new study, researchers looked at nearly 3,000 European men ages 40 to 79, and measured their testosterone and prolactin levels, body mass indexes (BMIs), and blood cholesterol and sugar levels. The participants filled out questionnaires about their general health, smoking, alcohol consumption and sexual functioning. http://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/mens-sexual-desire-linked-prolactin-levels-f2D11623898

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thing with Prolactin for me is that I can't find solid, numbers...what is high and what is low. I have video of Dr Saya and Dr C, et al.., taking up this topic and Dr C credits Dr Shippen with treating, as high Prolactin, a test of "5", treating that with Dostinex or Cabergoline.

littlecub85

Sexual problems in men may be linked to low levels of the hormone prolactin, according to a new study. The finding is perhaps surprising because experts have traditionally thought prolactin, which stimulates breast development and milk production in women, impairs men's sexual functioning at high levels.
In the new study, researchers looked at nearly 3,000 European men ages 40 to 79, and measured their testosterone and prolactin levels, body mass indexes (BMIs), and blood cholesterol and sugar levels. The participants filled out questionnaires about their general health, smoking, alcohol consumption and sexual functioning. http://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/mens-sexual-desire-linked-prolactin-levels-f2D11623898

hey I wanted u to look at my blood work, if you dont mind. I know the Prolactin is crazy high.
Im still Tapering off PAXIL so i know it has to do with that....15 years on the drug def took its tole. but my dr. is so dumb he knows nothing about this so i researched the drug Cabergoline u guys talk about it on the site...I researched it for 5 hours last night... I go to see the dr. tomorrow and will report this information to him ...its just sad that I have to do all this work. he knows nothing about this really, and if he does he doesnt talk about it unless asked...so its quite annoying. but he gives me what i want and need so as long as I know the safe dosage and the way he should write the script thats fine. so again heres my test results , feedback would be great. thanks a lot!
-KC

:confused:

Lab Test Results Detail

Date of Service: Oct 18, 2016
Provider: Rodriguez R
Account: Riverside Medical Group

Table of Contents

[TD="class: cms_table_TOCColumn"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_TOCColumn"][/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_TOCColumn"][/TD]

Attachments

[TH="class: cms_table_bodyBold cms_table_ccrItemHeader cms_table_ccrAttachCol1, align: center"]Date of Service[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_bodyBold cms_table_ccrItemHeader, align: center"]Document[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_bodyBold cms_table_ccrItemHeader, align: center"]Format[/TH]

[TD="class: cms_table_ccrItemText"]10/18/2016
11:01 AM[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_ccrItemText"]

Original lab test results (10/26/2016 8:10:32 PM).pdf
[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_ccrItemText"].PDF[/TD]

Lab Test Results

T3 Uptake

[TD="class: cms_table_ccrCol1"][/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S

[/TD]

Triiodothyronine (T3)

[/TD]

Tsh

[/TD]

Prolactin

[/TD]

Estradiol

[/TD]

Estrogens, Total

[/TD]

Testosterone, Free+Total Lc/Ms

[/TD]

Luteinizing Hormone (Lh) Ecl

[/TD]

Follicle Stimulating Hormone

[/TD]

Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone

[/TD]

Attachments

• Lab Result.pdf
    124.4 KB · Views: 91

littlecub85

SO I have to go for an MRI of my brain to rule out swelling and they want to check for that benign tumor that could be there....Or Paxil could be the culprit ....and im still on 20mg but I have to go slow.... But im feeling better and better now that im working out. I am waiting for them to authorize the MRI i just want to freakin go now. but I m going to call them now....hope everythings good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me