First prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jason-23

Ok I'm finally getting prescription for testosterone cyp tomorrow and the nurse is going to train me a few times so I don't kill myself. Anyways she is starting with 200mg every two weeks and I asked if that was too long in between injections. She told me that is the shortest duration that she could do it. I then asked once I learn how to inject can I do it once or twice a week, to that she started lalalalala singing so she couldn't hear me, I take that to mean that once I get it home I can do what I want. She didn't know anything about SQ, I was wondering if that is ok too?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Jason
I hope that was the nurse going lalalala and not the doc. If that was your doc get a new one.
You can try the 2 weeks between shots, I have heard of the working for some guys and they do not getting the crash. Doing the shots is not a big deal but I will tell you the first few times you will take a long pause and go come on you can do it..:) Are you doing it in your bum or quads? I do quads and if they try to give you 22 gauge needles that are 1.5 in long ask for smaller ones. I use 25g 5/8" now much better than that 22g in your leg. I don't do the bum so cant help you there.

When I started my doc put me on 100mg or .5cc once a week. I tried it for about a month and about 3 days before I was due I would feel like I did before I started the treatment. I told my doc about it and asked to move to smaller doses but twice a week. (Sun and Wed) and he agreed. So now its .25cc twice a week. The day before my shot I really start to feel crappy still, after a month you will really notice when its time for a dose. I go next week for labs so hope my levels are above 500 if not I am going to push the doc to up my dose so I am optimal not just in range.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Weekly injections of 100 mg versus 200 mg every two weeks is the best protocol recommended by most TRT Doc's who are trained correctly.

We all know about Testosterone Cyp Peak and Half Life...correct?

Weekly injections of 100 mg versus 200 mg every two weeks is the best protocol recommended by most TRT Doc's who are trained correctly.

We all know about Testosterone Cyp Peak and Half Life...correct?

From what I have read half life is 7 days. If that is the case then why do I tend to start to feel crappy again after only 3 days?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
From what I have read half life is 7 days. If that is the case then why do I tend to start to feel crappy again after only 3 days?

Well, one reason may due to the fact that Test Cyp has a peak serum level of about 72 hours after injection and from there it's downhill with about 6 days till half life.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is a graph showing what happens when 200 mg are injected curveinject.jpg

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
These graphs show what happens to testosterone, estradiol and DHT with 200 mg every two weeks. The dotted lines are acceptable ranges.
figire7testenanthateestradioldht.jpg

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Those graphs should be stickied so men can use them when their untrained Physician insists on E2Wk injection protocols...he will need no other proof why weekly, or twice weekly are significantly better and healthier.

Jason-23

So when she checks my blood levels in three months and the blood draw date falls on a low end of the testosterone cycle, she will more than likely change something about my prescription? Whether it be more or a more frequent injection schedule. I expressed my concerns of the every two weeks and she told me that she is not aloud to go outside the manufactures recommendations of injections due to the actual structure I the clinics boundaries. You see this a clinic at my wife's work that my family goes to. They are pretty limited legally I guess. I will more than likely have to go outside of the clinic.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me