L arginine for nitric oxide

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Citrulline Malate has a terrible taste, too, straight Citrulline to me is a bit more palatable when mixed with water. I would say that an injectable in this case the for/against is probably a push in terms of availability in the body but being able to buy a 500g bag from BulkSupplements for ~$20 would kill the injectable on sheer economics.

Fireproof

I agree with Citrulline being better than Arginine. Everything I've read suggests you are better off just taking Citrulline, that it ends up converting into more arginine than you would actually get from taking arginine directly due to the absorption problems of arginine. (Or something like that - I know I'm simplifying the chemistry a lot, LOL).

Because L-citrulline is more readily absorbed than L-arginine, which is rapidly broken down in the liver before it reaches circulation, L-citrulline is a far more efficient way to increase blood arginine levels. One study in heart patients found that 3g of citrulline (as citrulline malate) was equivalent to a 6g dose of arginine, suggesting that citrulline may have twice the potency of arginine itself when it comes in increasing arginine levels in the blood stream.

Doses of citrulline in the 4-8 g range seem to be optimal for boosting pre-workout NO levels, and can be taken as free-form L-citrulline as well as citrulline malate. For the purposes of increasing blood arginine levels, these are probably interchangeable...

Link to article.

I tend to do 3g (1 teaspoon) 2-3 times per day of Citrulline-Malate. I kind of like the super sour/tart taste. Heh.

madman

Super Moderator
CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1 hands down....................2 grams 3x/day non training...............6 grams pre-workout

what is the benifit of citrulline malate vs free form

I take 8 grams pre citrulline malate pre workout, and about 2 to 4 grams off days.

From my understanding citrulline malate has a better absorption rate then just straight citrulline.

While the malate gives it a very sour taste, it is easily covered if you add in another flavored powder. You could add a flavored amino drink, or even just a small amount of cool aid I guess.

OMI100

I LOVE EXCELMALE!!!! You can find great information here.... Next stop is to order some bulk Ctirulline Malate and get ready for next week and my new fitness program!!!!....

Sakuraba39

"While the malate gives it a very sour taste, it is easily covered if you add in another flavored powder."

This is sour taste is what makes my shakes full of kale and spinach palatable. Even with berries, it would be difficult to drink an entire one without the malate.

Vince

Super Moderator
"While the malate gives it a very sour taste, it is easily covered if you add in another flavored powder."

This is sour taste is what makes my shakes full of kale and spinach palatable. Even with berries, it would be difficult to drink an entire one without the malate.
I really enjoy drinking my nitric stack, to me it tasted like lemonade. I don't know but I think it's the L-Citrulline DL-Malate that gives it that good taste.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me