Nandrolone plus T : Latest labs new protocol unexpected results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Paul-E

How is your blood pressure and sleep quality? Any water retention?

That small dose of HCG will not backfill your progesterone and pregnenolone, improve fertility or prevent testicular atrophy. HCG at higher doses like 500 IU twice per week can also increase your DHT.

I forgot to previously say that nandrolone IS NOT picked up as testosterone by the testosterone test. It is not testosterone even if the molecule is closely related.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

I've been thinking about talking to my DR about changing my protocol...
... I've been feeling very fatigued lately but I've been under a lot of pressure/stress and still dealing with some depression and anxiety issues also very busy and I've been sick for about 5-6 weeks straight started with a cough then to the flue now to like a cold, immune system seems to have tanked...

Hi Paul,What supplement stacks have you tried? Aminos? Light therapy?

PAUL-E

Paul-E

How is your blood pressure and sleep quality? Any water retention?

That small dose of HCG will not backfill your progesterone and pregnenolone, improve fertility or prevent testicular atrophy. HCG at higher doses like 500 IU twice per week can also increase your DHT.

I forgot to previously say that nandrolone IS NOT picked up as testosterone by the testosterone test. It is not testosterone even if the molecule is closely related.

My blood pressure is ok, my sleep could be a bit better. My current dose of hcg at 200ius 3x a week (total 600iu's/week) has been enough to keep my testical's full that's why I was thinking 150iu EOD would be sufficient I was just trying to avoid estrogen conversion maybe try 175iu's EOD and go from there?

Hi Paul,What supplement stacks have you tried? Aminos? Light therapy?

Just a multi vitamin 4000mg fish oil daily and 3000mg vitamin D daily and coq10 no light therapy.
I haven't donated blood in about 3 months since I've been sick though

Re-Ride

Paul, YMMV. Mood/cognitive and immune stacks help many. Expensive branded supplements are unnecessary. Natural full spectrum light is best. If you live in the north then look in to light sources. Cut down or eliminate blue light sources in the evening.

sting

Paul, YMMV. Mood/cognitive and immune stacks help many. Expensive branded supplements are unnecessary. Natural full spectrum light is best. If you live in the north then look in to light sources. Cut down or eliminate blue light sources in the evening.

Where can I find info. On the stacks you mention?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me