Dosage question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jacklg250

Ok folks, doc prescribed 1mg anastrozole. i currently take 100mg once per week of testosterone cyp.

latest labs from last week stated that my estradiol levels were at 52.9 pg/ml and T-levels were at 950 ng/dL.

Free testosterone: 190 pg/ml
Free testosterone %: 2.0
SHBG: 30.4 nmol/L

(If you'd like any more lab info let me know)

In your opinion, how would you dose this AI?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I would start with cutting the pills into quarters. Take 0.25 mg twice a week to start as it is very powerful drug.

lcvl

If your E is at 52 on just 100mg T a week you might need that amount of AI.
As others suggested, start low, maybe 0.5 a week, and give it a few weeks before eventually increasing the dosage.

HealthMan

I agree with the folks saying to start slow with anastrozole especially if you dont have any symptoms of high estradiol. The last thing you wanna do is crash your estradiol. 0.25mg every 3.5 days and then test. I started with 0.25mg 2x a week but had to increase to 3x a week.

T4 Life

Assuming that your E2 was the sensitive assay I would take .50 ai initially then take .25 ai every 5 days and retest in 6 weeks or so to determine if dose is appropriate. As stated this ai is very strong and works pretty fast as well and 52.9 is not that high. I was in the same boat E2 was 52 on sensitive then went down to 18 on .25 every 4 days. Good luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me