Hot Flashes when E2 is low??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

Hi Guys, unfortunately my TRT hasn't been going well for several months now and really trying to figure things out with the Doc, so I had my last conversation with Doc Dr John Crisler not long time a go, my E2 levels on June was 27 pg/mL on a scale 8 to 35, last blood work LabCorp tested for "Estradiol Roche ECLIA methodology" so Doc said basically that is wrong way on testing and we don't have a number, from June I decreased my anastrazole from 0.12 twicwe a week to 0.1 a week, I believe, not sure how much actually the level went up but I personally don't believe too much cause when I wasn't using any anastrazole my E2 was up t0 52 on 200mg a week of T and 350IU 3 x week of HCG

so here is the fact, I'm having hot flashes, sweet at night water retention all symptoms of high E2, so doc said to treat symptoms and not numbers, totally make sense, but funny it is that when my E2 was up to 52pg/mL I had no water retention, or hot flashes so is having a normal E2 levels giving me all this??
also water retention equal high blood pressure correct?? I now do 3 injections of 0,35ml subq and take 3 times 0.1/200mg of anastrazole 3 times a week lets see

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Water retention during TRT is not necessarily tied to high blood pressure. It's always a good idea, however, to monitor blood pressure on a regular basis.

Gianluca Bonetti

that is interesting, do you believe that going months with high e2 like I did around 52 could be fine and feeling ok until a point when your body start showing all symptoms even though I started treat high E2 and numbers went down? like I would need now months of low E2 number to get rid of water and other related side effect or if number are low I should get rid of symptoms almost instantly?

lcvl

Are you sure you need that much T every week? Maybe lowering your dose might help. I personally think you're still at high E.
I've been at high E both with and (almost) without symptoms, depending on how long I was on a specific protocol. Sometimes it takes time for the symptoms to appear.

Seems like you have a lot of changes going on. It would be great to see bloodwork in a few weeks after whatever protocol you are on stabilizes a bit.

In my anecdotal experience, hot flashes and sweating are more symptomatic of low E2 than high (again, for me). I also experience water retention on higher dosages of T, regardless of how controlled my E2 is. I solved the water retention issue by reducing my T a bit.

Gianluca Bonetti

that could probably be it, I should be waiting another 2/3 weeks to see levels, although I think I'll go ahead and switch back to IM injections cause SubQ make me feel even worse

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me