HCG and DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MikeXL

I have used the search function but haven't been able to find the answer

Does anyone have lab evidence of a raise in DHT that's disproportionately greater than the related increase in T. Or do you know of any reason why this could happen?

i realize that DHT is not evil, and that elevated DHT is not necessarily bad, but anything way out of balance is not good. Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ive not read or experienced myself any correlation at all between HCG and DHT and I've educated myself well on DHT because I've tested low on it several times while on TCyp and HCG. Only in that DHT being a metabolite of Test could you even try to tie the two together. And I'd say that to your question it would have to be HCG mono, NOT TestCyp. Some men like me have low DHT and have to infact supplement that with other HRT measures. Some men have high DHT and it's perhaps unexplainable. Some men might have more or more active 5AR to spur the conversion.
I don't know that there's a balance related to TT/FT/E2 or anything else, I think we're finding that upper lab ranges are safe and proper, absent hair loss and/or prostate problems.

Weasel

My DHT went from 16? to 79 with the addition of HCG. I've since cut my HCG dose by %50 and my DHT was still in the 60's last check.

I've no other explanation besides the HCG.

Weasel

How long did it take for the HCG to raise the DHT ? How long after stopping the HCG did you register the 60?

Boy its been awhile, I cannot recall. It was a few months for sure though, probably 4-6?? Just to clarify, Im still using HCG, just at less than half my initial dose. Initially it was 1750iu per week, now its 700iu per week. Both were/are EOD dosing schedules.

blshaw

If you are only on HCG as a monotherapy then its probably boosting your T and hence the higher DHT. T leads to DHT, I don't think HCG has much to do with it.

MikeXL

HCG stimulates the leydig cells to produce testosterone. So, it is working outside of the normal negative feedback loop, I.e., the HPTA. It does this whether monotherapy or as an ancillary to TRT. so it does lead to testosterone. My question perhaps boils down to whether the testosterone that is produced by HCG stimulating the leydig cells converts more readily into DHT than the IM test. From talking to some this does seem to be the case for conversion to E2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me