Lab results gyno symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

After 10 weeks of 70mg testoterone cypionate 2x a week, 400iu hcg 2x a week and 0.25mg anastrozole 2x a week my lab results are:

Total Testosterone 1331 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 35.6 pg/ml
Estradio sensitive 37.5 pg/ml

So both T and estradiol a bit too high. Before starting this protocol i was with a different doctor using testosterone cream and no AI. So i had nipple issues on both side. We prescribed 0.5mg anastrozole 3x a week. That got rid of the lump on my left breast and significantly reduced the one on my right breast (to the size of half pea) but didnt get rid off (even after crashing my estradio to 6). So we added tamoxifen and lump was almost gone but then i switched doctor, stopped taking tamoxifen and the lump on my right breast is now the size of 2 peas. My new doctor will not prescribe me tamoxifen until i have my follow up with him in 3 weeks but allowed me to increase anastrozole to 3x a week 0.25mg. I also decided to reduce testosterone to 60mg twice a week to try to bring total T below 1200.
My problem is. Anastrozole will not do the trick for to get rid of the gyno (i didn't completely eliminated it even after crashing my estradiol). Dont you think tamoxifen is the right approach here?
i am freaking out because i know tamoxifen works for me and i know if i wait too long i might need surgery

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

After 10 weeks of 70mg testoterone cypionate 2x a week, 400iu hcg 2x a week and 0.25mg anastrozole 2x a week my lab results are:

Total Testosterone 1331 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 35.6 pg/ml
Estradio sensitive 37.5 pg/ml

So both T and estradiol a bit too high. Before starting this protocol i was with a different doctor using testosterone cream and no AI. So i had nipple issues on both side. We prescribed 0.5mg anastrozole 3x a week. That got rid of the lump on my left breast and significantly reduced the one on my right breast (to the size of half pea) but didnt get rid off (even after crashing my estradio to 6). So we added tamoxifen and lump was almost gone but then i switched doctor, stopped taking tamoxifen and the lump on my right breast is now the size of 2 peas. My new doctor will not prescribe me tamoxifen until i have my follow up with him in 3 weeks but allowed me to increase anastrozole to 3x a week 0.25mg. I also decided to reduce testosterone to 60mg twice a week to try to bring total T below 1200.
My problem is. Anastrozole will not do the trick for to get rid of the gyno (i didn't completely eliminated it even after crashing my estradiol). Dont you think tamoxifen is the right approach here?
i am freaking out because i know tamoxifen works for me and i know if i wait too long i might need surgery

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I recall a thread in which you and Dr. Saya exchanged ideas about your protocol, and you wrote you were looking forward to consulting him. Did that take place? If you are receiving care from Defy I am confident they'd respond to you given your history.

HealthMan

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I recall a thread in which you and Dr. Saya exchanged ideas about your protocol, and you wrote you were looking forward to consulting him. Did that take place? If you are receiving care from Defy I am confident they'd respond to you given your history.

Correct but they asked me to wait for the follow up consult to discuss the tamoxifen part of the equation. In the mean time i reduced my testosterone dose and increased anastrozole from 2 to 3 times a week. I am just afraid that waiting more time will make this gyno not responsive to a SERM.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me