New Testosterone TRT Analyzer App

PRESS RELEASE

Sypolt Systems and ExcelMale.com Announce New Testosterone Replacement Therapy TRT Analyzer App

Free app allows TRT patients to monitor and report their quality of life on Android and iOS.

Name:  TRT Analyzer App.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  78.6 KB

Greenville, August 31, 2016: Sypolt Systems and ExcelMale.com today announced the immediate availability of a new Android and iOS app for men on Testosterone Replacement Therapy. The app allows users to enter treatment protocols and daily assessments which record how they are feeling while on a specific treatment protocol. The results are then displayed in graphs so that users and whoever they wish to share the data with can better understand important areas in quality of life for a given protocol. To download the app, visit TRTData.com on your phone.

The app records data anonymously so that researchers can analyze results to look for more trends and patterns for more effective treatments. Men on Testosterone Replacement Therapy frequently have to adjust treatments because of age, health, and other issues, and it can become difficult to record and remember what works best and what areas need improvement. The new TRT Analyzer app allows users to record this data in a universal format so that patients and physicians stay informed.

If you have any questions about the app, have feedback, have a problem, or want to see something added, please visit www.trtdata.com/feedback. Fill out the form with as many details as possible and click the Send Message button. We would appreciate your honest review in the app store where you downloaded the app.

Sypolt Systems LLC develops custom applications. Jason Sypolt has been building web and mobile applications for over 16 years in healthcare, financial services, and many other industries.

ExcelMale.com is a menís health forum with over 13,000 members that include educated men, physicians, pharmacists, dietitians, exercise trainers, nutritional supplement experts, and other professionals in the field. The siteís forum topics range from testosterone replacement therapy, Trimix injections use for ED, HCG use for better fertility and libido, estradiol management, thyroid function optimization, peptide information, exercise routines, best supplements for men, high protein diets, testosterone side effect management and much more.
    Last edited by Nelson Vergel; 09-09-2016 at 08:41 AM.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

We need testers ! Please help me out. Thanks!!

I'm up for testing. What all do you need me to do??

Nelson I started using the app today and have a couple quick observations;
    it might be helpful to have either the Canadian provinces listed or even just Canada as an option. It may give insight as to how the lack of a sensitive E2 test affects results.
    It also might be of benefit to list SQ or IM injection to see if there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mosher View Post
    I'm up for testing. What all do you need me to do??

Just download and choose to get a daily alert to remind you to add data every night. Then a few days later generate graphs and post them here with any comments and feedback.

Thanks!!

It is easy to use. I am on it.

Is anyone getting the alerts late during the day that ask you how you felt that day?

I got an alert yesterday afternoon.

Downloading now to start using

just started yesterday and did get the reminder today

Cool. You guys are awesome.

I'm in, how do I sign up

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Vergel View Post
    We need testers ! Please help me out. Thanks!!
    I'd like to be a tester, how do I sign up?

-Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tthomas922 View Post

-Tim
    Just download the app from the App Store and start using it.

Downloading now...

I was a beta tester and now that its' live, it is even better. Looking forward to using the export capabilities to graph this over long term and eventually tracking where things are based on when medications are taken to see effects.

Nelson, if I occasionally use tadalafil, it would stand to reason that I would have morning wood the next day. When that is the case, do you want me to toggle yes for morning wood even though I know it reflects on the ED med?

I am sorry, I know this is probably TMI, but I am seeing legit morning erections about 2 out of every three days. I don't want to inflate the statistics (pun intended).

328 downloads so far. Lots of good input. Three revisions. Thanks, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tthomas922 View Post

-Tim
    Download here from your phone:

http://trtdata.com/

or go to the app store

Can we share ideas/suggestions/feedback here in this thread? I like seeing what others think would be a helpful feature.

I have a couple ideas:
    1. I'd love to add bodyweight on the daily assessment. I'd like to see if there's correlation between weight loss or gain and other things we're assessing.
    2. On the charts - I'd love to see line charts or bar charts with the ability to select a few parameters to chart simultaneously. Like I'd love to see trend data for Mood, Energy, and Libido, all at the same time, with each represented by different colored lines.

Asking everyone for a big favor.

Some spammers gave us one star at the Apple App Store. Could anyone add good reviews there for us? I would really appreciate the help! Thank you

I just left a review. Just for reference it did not show any reviews and said there were not enough reviews to give an average rating.... So at least it's not showing reviews yet.

Going to download now!

Ive downloaded the app recently and have begun tracking. First, thank you for the app - have been wanting something to track my TRT therapy. Just a few basic questions so far:

1. Are we only adding 'medications' if the med or dosage changes? For me, it would help if i could log each injection with time of day, etc. My schedule is crazy and I sometimes feel me inconsistency with injections may be limiting some success. If I was logging each injection, I would have a history corresponding to my assessments.

2. I tend to over analyze but sometimes I am unsure how to answer the assessment questions. For example, my sleep or energy may be low at an assessment but it's a direct result of my work schedule, etc. Would marking it low for the day give the incorrect input because it was a result of something outside of my TRT?

3. What is the time of day you prefer the assessments to be completed? I do get some reminders but they don't seem consistent.

Lastly, one thing this has helped me notice is how rare (I think) I am experiencing morning erections. Short background - 43 yr old male been working with a TRT program for three years now. When I first began the TRT, erections were frequent and were something I hadn't been having for years. My frequency of morning erections has dropped off significantly (thank you to the app to help realize this). I do believe that for the times when I'm beyond sleep deprived (see above), I almost don't expect and understand when I don't have them. That being said, does anyone have some insight on what I should take a look at with doctor next visit because of the drop off? And I would say there is a correlation between energy levels overall and morning erections. When I received my last prescription, I did go from .4ml of testosterone cypionate 3.5x per week to 5ml 3.5x per week for a couple weeks. During that time frame, frequency of morning erections was back again but I did go back to original dosage after the two weeks. I did go back to original dosage strictly due from feeling i probably shouldn't be increasing dosage without consulting my doctor. I'm open to any input on all of this - sorry to ramble. Let me know if you ever need anything else for input around the app.

Administrator
    Disclaimer: I am the TRT Analyzer app developer. The app is free to download and use.

cpetersmarck, I will answer your questions and then talk about a personal example (mine) - which is why I created the app and how it has already helped to improve my life on TRT.

1. The idea is that you add the medications that you are on now. Let’s say you inject 50mg of testosterone every 3.5 days. You would enter that into the app along with start and stop dates. The start dates defaults to today and the stop date defaults to 90 days from now. If your dosage changes – maybe your doctor increases it to 60mg every 3.5 days – then add a new medication with the new dosage and new dates. Change the stop date on the previous dosage to the day before you started the new dosage. The graphs are going to use this information to plot your ratings according to the dosage that you were on at the time so that you can compare.

Here is what my medications currently look like. Basically if your dosage or frequency change then add a new record and the list grows over time.
    Name:  IMG_0487.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  103.1 KB

It is important to be as consistent as possible for the injections. Some people are more sensitive than others. When I started out I would just inject "the day of". This stuff takes hours and days to go through your body and even being a few hours off can interfere with how you feel. My SHBG is on the lower side and I'm more sensitive. I add reminders in my phone for everything and that helps. I set the alert to go off 15 minutes prior to when I actually plan to do the injection so that gives me a few minutes to wrap up what I'm doing and get to it.

2. When answering the assessments, I look at mood, energy, etc. over the course of entire day instead of at that moment. Everyone's personal scale has a different meaning to them, so enter what works for you. I think that from a doctor's perspective that they are more interested in the trend as opposed to a specific moment. In other words, are you consistently irritable or tired instead of getting the assessment reminder in the middle of an argument.

3. It's better to do the reminders in the evening when most of the day is over. There are some peculiarities with notifications on iOS, but those should be resolved soon. The reminders currently fire at 6PM, but that is going to be pushed back to 8PM in an update to give more time to evaluate your day.

I'll respond to your last paragraph in a separate post with some graphs. It's better to ask for advice in Testosterone Basics & Questions but since I had a similar situation, I can explain how I used the app to make things better.

Administrator
    I've had similar problems as you with energy, erections, and libido. I'm a patient at Defy now because previous doctors would only prescribe testosterone and nothing else. The ancillaries are what make TRT work for me. A shot of Testosterone in the arm alone is not enough. I'm prescribed DHEA in sublingual troches since it was low. They dissolve under your tongue in a couple of minutes are are watermelon flavored. Since adding DHEA, I sleep like a dead man, and I'm less anxious through the day. I rate myself a 9 or 10 in sleep almost every night.

HCG helped libido and erections. But I had to try different dosages to find what works best for me. This is where the app really came in handy and is one reason why I created it in the first place. I've tried 3 different dosages of HCG across several months and I entered assessments throughout that time. You can see that going from 100iu every day to 350iu every 3.5 days increased libido. But the scale goes up to 10 so I felt like there was still room for improvement.

This shows the average libido rating for each dosage/time period of HCG. This is why the start and stop dates are important, and why each change should be a new medication record.
    Name:  Image-1 (1).jpg
Views: 484
Size:  42.2 KB

How many morning erections Y/N while on each dosage of HCG.

Name:  Image-1.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  44.4 KB

So Dr. Saya at Defy was able to look at these graphs in time for my last consult and we were able to have a more informed conversation and actually see ratings and results. It's much more effective than just looking at numbers on paper and/or trying to remember how you felt over the past several months or longer. My HCG and testosterone amounts were adjusted, and you can see that the results are far better. Just note that the dosages in these images are what worked for me. You are different and so is everyone else. But that is why we need something like this. Over time you can better see what works and what does not for important areas of your life. So can your doctor or whoever you choose to share the information with.

Very innovative app, indeed, Jason! 👍👍

Cool app. Can you add Armour Thyroid (or desiccated thyroid) to the medication list?

Administrator
    The following medications have been added to the Medications list:

Armour Thyroid
    Cabergoline
    HGH
    Sermorelin
    NDT

The app will automatically update and pull down the new medications by going to the main screen that lists Assessments, Medications, and Charts.

So I had mentioned a few things once in the TRT Discussion Facebook group, and I've been meaning to add them here for sometime.
    From what I gather, both the TRT Analyzer app and Myhealthgraphs.com are created/ran by the same people who run things here? TRT Analyzer tracks quality of life stats in tandem with medication regimens, and Myhealthgraphs tracks lab results. What would be fantastic is if features from both of these applications could be combined into a one-stop-shop for therapy tracking (perhaps maintaining both app and web interfaces). This way you would be able to track your therapy regimen, the lab results/blood levels associated with that regimen, all in conjunction with your quality of life. A great way of putting together "the big picture", which can be accomplished now with just a little bit of back-and-forth and utilizing the "Notes" section of Myhealthgraphs. Thanks for considering!

Mark

Administrator
    Thanks for the feedback Mark. There is a lot more coming as far as features in integrations with other things. I don't have an ETA, but it is being worked on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information