Should I postpone my appt with Defy/Dr Saya?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

I'm slated to have my initial, much-anticipated phone consultation with Dr. Saya this Wednesday, for muscle-wasting related to CIDP, which may lead me to start using T and Nandrolone. Due to recent events, however, maybe I should put it off.
I've been having pain in my lower right testicle for at least a year. Finally went to see a urologist 3 months ago. He said it was an infection and put me on Doxy. Three months of that stuff and, well, no improvement. In fact, along with that, I now have very bad pain in my right buttock that extends down the front and back of my right leg to the kneecap. And, I've been having some pain on the right side of my belly.
I had a ct scan that shows two rather large kidney stones.
I lost faith in that urologist and last week went to another. He thought 3 months of Doxy was ridiculous. He does *not* think any of the pain has to do with the stones, just because of where they're located. At the same time, he doesn't have a clue what's causing all this.
He wants me to get an MRI, which my stupid insurance co is taking its time approving, the bastids. At the very least, he says, an MRI might show if the buttock/leg pain is due to a back issue and/or is sciatica.
I dunno. Guess I'm going to have to play this out.
But this returns me to my Dr. Saya appointment. Think I should get these other issues revolved before talking to him?
My muscle-wasting problems have gotten unpleasantly worse in the last month. One place where I surf has a small rock and boulder strewn hill you have to navigate. Today, my legs gave out twice going down the hill and, when my session was over, I basically had to crawl up the hill, my legs were so weak and shaky. They've never been that bad before. Very depressing. So, I want to start with Dr. Saya; otoh, I dont want to waste either his time or mine.
What think ya'll?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

I would keep the appointment with Dr. Saya. Especially if you've already done the blood work and have that to discuss. But even if not - you'll learn a lot in the consult that may provide some direction.

On the buttocks/leg pain - sounds like you might have a disc or other low back issue causing nerve impingement. So it's good that you are getting an MRI - it should show if you have any discs or vertebral bodies out of alignment, etc.

masfield

Thanks, guys, makes sense to me. Maybe I'll send him a pre-appointment email with the facts as stated above, just so we're both on the same page from the get go.

masfield

Got it, thanks. Meanwhile, I just called my insurance company and was told my request for an MRI was denied. Apparently I have to be in pain for six weeks in order to get an MRI looking for cause of sciatica. My doc will presumably file an appeal. The pain in my case was rather sudden onset, about 2 weeks ago. If I gotta put up with it for another month, I'm going to be in a very black mood indeed. Sheesh.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me