Is anyone a patient of Dr Rotman in NYC ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

peet64

I have been diagnosed with low T for about 4 or 5 years now. I had refused to go on therapy because the doctors I have seen do not provide hcg. I am now thinking about seeing Dr Michael Rotman. If there is anyone in New York a patient of Dr Rotman I would appreciate your review on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

peet64

Thanks for your reply, prior to me posting, I read the tread on Dr Rotman's interview. I agree that it is informative but I was hoping to hear him talk about the use of hcg and aromatase inhibitors. Also I thought it would be great to hear from his patients, since I was not happy with the patient reviews he received on Yelp

I met Dr Rotman three months ago when I started TRT with Primebody. He seems to be very open to HCG and AI. My protocol is 200 mg of test cyp, split in 2 semi weekly injections, 1000 IU of HCG split in two weekly injections and 0.5 anatrozole twice a week. Basically he perscdibed my the standard Primebody protocol for my case. Easy to talk to and answered my questions.

peet64

Thanks you guys for your input. I sure the doctors at the clinics are ok. However I am hoping to use my insurance rather than paying out of pocket. Since Dr Rotman's office accepts my insurance I will make an appointment and see how things go.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me