Men who switch from IM testosterone to subcutaneous injections: Any improvements?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Mike - You started three threads in the forums and while I know you're looking for maximum exposure for consistency sake try to keep your new threads to one forum.

The effects of SQ with each man will be different so what one experiences may be different for you.

From my point of view; both IM and SQ injections have their benefits and down sides...to me it's six of one and a half dozen of one.

Do a search on here and you will find a lot of posts answering your question.

MikeXL

Ok thanks. I didn't realize that we were confined to posting in just one forum.

To your point of the search. Yes, I did search. I can see that perhaps sub Q tends raise E2 as less. I have found nothing about its effect on FT% and DHT. And since I moved to sub Q my FT % has DEcreased and my DHT has increased.

Further, I would like to give you, the other admins and Nelson a little feedback about the drawbacks of searching in place of asking. And since all of you guys surely want us users to have the best experience possible, I know you will welcome that feedback

I have noticed that the admins and Nelson have encouraged us to search before we ask. I would highlight that there is a detriment in that.

1- New members with a different answer or experience since the one in the last post may have joined since the last post
2- Long standing members may have had a different experience since the question was last asked
3- Not everyone is on every day. Thus, a member with valuable information may not have responded to the question when it was last asked because he didn't see it
3- Questions that are similar may actually not be the same. For example, there are questions on this forum that relate to sub-q injections in general, and even how sub-q effects total testosterone, HCT or E2. However, I couldnt fine any that address sub q affects on DHT.

So to Nelson's challenge earlier of challenging us to think of a question that was not already asked among the 40,000 posts - how has switching from IM to sub q affected your DHT levels?

Please do take this as rude. I am trying to express it matter of fact. But really, encouragement to search can have down sides

Last edited:

Jay

I tried it for 6 weeks, and felt worse on subq. I did not get blood work done so dunno what numbers were...wish it worked as it hurts less. A friend of mine does subq and loves it so I guess it works for some

ERO

Everybody is different and while most guys do not notice a difference between IM and SubQ, some do. The only way to know yourself is to test each method for at least 4 weeks while making no other changes and then get blood work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me