This is my second blood test. I think I know the next step. Can some others please take a look? :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

chasedat

Hey guys

Firstly please note: I'm having this blood work done in Thailand so the unit of measurement might be different than in the states. And I did not have access to a "sensitive" e2 test. Only regular :). I do not have access to any type of men's health clinic here in Thailand, but I have access to all the Testosterone over the counter at the pharmacy. So all of this is left up to me in regards to researching and getting this all squared away properly.

So, I have Kallmann's syndrome, so I naturally am going to have lower levels than the average guy I believe. I'm a 27, 5'10" 160 lb

I was taking 100 mg of Test Cyp E7D prior to this blood test. I was do for a pin the day of the blood test and I knew by how I felt mentally and physically I was going to up the dosage. So straight after my blood test, preemptively, I pinned 75mg and am continuing 75mg test cyp E3.5D equaling 150 per week. I'll see how my bloods are 6 weeks from now and go from there.

So all I'm asking is if perhaps some folks with more experience can be a second pair of eyes on my blood work and confirm that my dosage and frequency plan sounds safe based on the blood results? Based on the research I've done so far, I feel comfortable with my plan. But if I am overlooking something please let me know! And if it all sounds good, please let me know as well. It will let me know that the research and choices I'm making are on the right track :D

Thank you!

Attachments

• Hormones 8-20.jpg
    Hormones 8-20.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 296
  • CBC 8-20.jpg
    CBC 8-20.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 285
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think you're right having gone to 75mg E3.5D, and with an SHBG of 15 you might later discover a need to further split that up to an EOD schedule.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
IMO, I think you could 1) Probably bump it up just a tad, maybe to 120mg/wk, pin 2x ... 2) Keep it at 100mg/wk (pin 2x) and see about adding some HCG, which should increase some endogenous test permitting you're Secondary Hypo(?).

chasedat

IMO, I think you could 1) Probably bump it up just a tad, maybe to 120mg/wk, pin 2x ... 2) Keep it at 100mg/wk (pin 2x) and see about adding some HCG, which should increase some endogenous test permitting you're Secondary Hypo(?).

Thanks for the reply brother! :) I've actually bumped it up straight after I took the blood test. Preemptively because I knew physically and mentally I was going to need to before I got the results. So currently I'm on a 75 mg e3.5d schedule. So 150 mg per week. I'm avoiding HCG currently because due to my syndrome, I'm infertile. And I don't want to risk HCG making me fertile and accidentally knocking a girl up. Figure I'll get fertility treatment when the time comes I want a kid haha. But either way, glad you agree I should had raised the dosage from 100 mg!

I think you're right having gone to 75mg E3.5D, and with an SHBG of 15 you might later discover a need to further split that up to an EOD schedule.

I hadn't considered EOD. i'll keep that in mind as time moves along.Thankyou! :D

chasedat

What should I do if I do not have access to a sensitive test? Nobody seems to have the answer to that. Sensitive e2 tests seem to only be in the states

Vince

Super Moderator
I think people get too hung up on E2, if you're not having symptoms of high estrogen, I wouldn't worry about it. Hopefully you have good levels of DHT. DHT in the body that does not get much discussion is its antagonism of estrogen.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me